inFAMOUS: Second Son

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It definitely looks pretty. I got bored halfway through Infamous 2. Never played the first.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
It definitely looks pretty. I got bored halfway through Infamous 2. Never played the first.
Same, but I played the first. Here's hoping that they decided to make the missions more varied, and that this is the Assassin's Creed: Black Flag of the Infamous franchise, or no buy for me.

Column_sl

shitlord
I played both since they were free.They were both mediocre games.

In a way it's allot like the Killzone franchise, so hopefully it is not as bland as Killzone 3....

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Different strokes, I guess.

I loved Imfamous 1 and 2, and especially Festival of Blood. This was the game that sold the system for me. Can't wait.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
You can add me to the Infamous fanboy list as well; definitely looking forward to this.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I enjoyed the second one. Similar to prototype on the 360.

I'll probably get this eventually.

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone know of any deals for this?
haven't seen a single one, for sony studio games they usually don't have any deals until long after launch. since afaik its just a SP quick game may be best to buy it, play through it fast, and then sell it to gamestop, bestbuy or amazon for $40-50 (during a bonus time).

I'm still not sure I am going to buy it though since I've never played through the first two, and may wait for Playstation now, play through them, and then pick this up on PS4 when its cheap. Got enough shit on the backburner to last a long time, and I haven't even turned on my ps4 in weeks to play through the last few PS+ games.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm trying to give Infamous 2 another attempt before this comes out.

Del

Vyemm Raider
The first Infamous was the better game imo. Neither were spectacular, but Infamous 1 was definitely very solid.

I'd be looking to pick this game up if I had a PS4. It'll have to wait til later this year when I get one.