inFAMOUS: Second Son

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been playing through Infamous 2 and enjoying it. I have a 50 dollar credit on PSN, so will probably use it to pick this up assuming the first impressions are good next week.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing through Infamous 2 and enjoying it. I have a 50 dollar credit on PSN, so will probably use it to pick this up assuming the first impressions are good next week.
Somebody signed up for the Sony Rewards VISA.... (Note: How long was the response time on it - still not gotten an acceptance or denial in like 2 months on mine - odd now that I'm thinking about it....)

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I was approved instantly for the card. Once I made a purchase with it, I got the codes via email within a week. Got the $50.00 credit and 1 year of PS+. They give you actual codes that aren't tied to your account as well, so you could sell / give them away as well.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The game still looks awesome, but I really do wish the E3 demos would be more conservative in what they show.

Lots of people on Reddit got this already from vendors breaking street date. Almost all the feedback has been very positive.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Never played an infamous game before, but thinking about picking this up as theres nothing else on the PS4 to play lol
Do you need to know the previous game's stories?

Column_sl

shitlord
I wish you could pre load, but Sony says that will come later.

I'm sick of fucking Discs so going digital for this one

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I wish you could pre load, but Sony says that will come later.

I'm sick of fucking Discs so going digital for this one
Yeah, I ordered digital as well. Makes remote play with the Vita that much better as well.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That ambient occlusion haha. I don't even think my 660 could handle that much fine occlusion on screen.
From the updates and SP comments that much is still in, just they altered time of day and such n those parts that plays differently with the occlusion....

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I ordered digital as well. Makes remote play with the Vita that much better as well.
Fired up some games with my remote play Vita, while on the couch, just using the Wifi, and the feature is brilliant. Getting so close to selling off my Xbone.... although there will besomekiller exclusive game coming...right!?!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Fired up some games with my remote play Vita, while on the couch, just using the Wifi, and the feature is brilliant. Getting so close to selling off my Xbone.... although there will besomekiller exclusive game coming...right!?!
u have Killer instinct. cant get any more killer than that

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I havent even turned on my ps4 this year. Hopefully this will be the game to turn it around. This of Bound by Flame which looks pretty awesome.