thoughts about this new trend?
Noodleface A Mod Real Quick 40,249 20,202 May 24, 2013 #4 Eorkern_sl said: Twerking Thoughts about this new trend ? Click to expand... I like it but only when white or Asian girls do it
Eorkern_sl said: Twerking Thoughts about this new trend ? Click to expand... I like it but only when white or Asian girls do it
TrollfaceDeux Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer <Bronze Donator> 19,577 3,741 May 24, 2013 #5 mass shooting. anybody gonna do that any time soon? confess here.
Big Phoenix Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer <Gold Donor> 50,429 111,509 May 24, 2013 #6 Did a mass shooting of semen in my shower.
I Illuziun Silver Knight of the Realm 223 29 May 24, 2013 #9 I think I could categorize my normal drinking methods as "inhaling." I haven't heard of it though, new kiddie fad? I know they were doing the turkey baster for awhile there.
I think I could categorize my normal drinking methods as "inhaling." I haven't heard of it though, new kiddie fad? I know they were doing the turkey baster for awhile there.
McCheese SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk 6,971 4,442 May 24, 2013 #11 This sounds like the wrong way to consume alcohol.
K Kedwyn Silver Squire 3,915 80 May 24, 2013 #12 Best when injected directly in your piss hole. Or you could just fucking drink it.
Cybsled Naxxramas 1.0 Raider 19,064 15,554 May 25, 2013 #13 Drunks inhale alcohol frequently. It's called aspiration of vomit and they typically die after it!
Adebisi Clump of Cells 28,795 21,879 May 25, 2013 #14 DP where the dicks rub against each other in one vagina. Any thoughts about fapping to this?
A azeth 6,216 8 May 25, 2013 #16 Harfle_sl said: thoughts about this new trend? Click to expand... this isnt new, kids died in the UK in 2007 from this.
Harfle_sl said: thoughts about this new trend? Click to expand... this isnt new, kids died in the UK in 2007 from this.
Soygen The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One <Nazi Janitors> 28,772 45,888 May 25, 2013 #17 Posting "thoughts about this new trend?" thoughts about this new trend?
Mist REEEEeyore <Banned> 31,854 24,692 May 25, 2013 #18 Lemon partying thoughts about this new trend?
Kaio Bronze Knight of the Realm 221 3 May 25, 2013 #20 I remember having a shot on flames before, 151 and or Jagermeister that you blew out, inhaled the alcoholic fumes, and drank it. Don't remember what it was, college, etc. etc. Pretty quick buzz too.
I remember having a shot on flames before, 151 and or Jagermeister that you blew out, inhaled the alcoholic fumes, and drank it. Don't remember what it was, college, etc. etc. Pretty quick buzz too.