Injustice (2021)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Injustice (2021)

Genre: Animation, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Matt Peters

Cast: Justin Hartley, Anson Mount, Laura Bailey, Janet Varney, Zach Callison, Anika Noni Rose, Brian T. Delaney, Brandon Michael Hall, Andrew Morgado, Edwin Hodge, Oliver Hudson, Gillian Jacobs, Yuri Lowenthal, Derek Phillips, Kevin Pollak, Reid Scott, Faran Tahir, Fred Tatasciore

Release: 2021-10-09

Runtime: 78

Plot: When Lois Lane is killed, an unhinged Superman decides to take control of the Earth. Determined to stop him, Batman creates a team of freedom-fighting heroes. But when superheroes go to war, can the world survive?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ok this was pretty cool. The game and comics are different enough from this movie for a watch. Some good laughs and people get fucked up in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not bad, not the best of the DC movies but not bad. They went a little overboard on trying to make Superman evil in this, I would of preferred it to stay a little more ambiguous would of hit more home but whatever. It's worth the watch if nothing else.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No Mark Hamel as Joker and no Keven Conroy as the Bats, automatic negative 1 deduction. No Martian Manhunter either, which is another negative 1 point deduction. So, a solid 5/10 it is then.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No Mark Hamel as Joker and no Keven Conroy as the Bats, automatic negative 1 deduction. No Martian Manhunter either, which is another negative 1 point deduction. So, a solid 5/10 it is then.
Mark Hamel is truly the best voice actor for the Joker, even if he is a SJW fag.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought I remember reading that Hamill was retiring from Joker VA a while back? The dude that did VA for Joker in Long Halloween was great. I actually thought it was Hamill for a second.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pretty good. Despite not being done like the great Batman Animated series and all, fond as I am of that, this was good.

Best part:

When Superman decides to enforce no killing and it cuts to him finally making Israel stop lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database