insult the poster above you

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You really thought that pusnuts there was capable of following the rules of the thread? He pulled a mom joke for fuck sake. What kind of cockwallet reads a mom joke and expects that individual to have an I. Q. above room temperature?!...

Edit* dammit Wellijustdontknow you fucked up the sequence. Fuck!
The good news is that you actually managed to insult them both, so you're in the clear.

Even if wellijustdontknow is too dumb to realize it. How dumb is he? His mom locked him in a car and it took the firefighters 3 hours to get him out. This was last week. He bought an EV and tried to commit suicide by sitting in the car under the carport. He so dumb he tried to book a trip to climb Mt Dew. His doctor told him he had the coronoavirus, so he bought a new laptop. He made an appointment with diet Dr pepper to get thinner. wellijustdontknow is so dumb, he put a watch in his piggy bank to save time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Wellijustdontknow and pharmakos managed to flip the script and insult the intelligence of everyone reading the thread.

Oh and to try and return some semblance of order to this thing:

Hoss is so fat when he visted a zoo in China people thought he was a bear wearing a mansuit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Oh. That's where we're going?1983? Those jokes are older than the crust in your underwear. You're so ugly that your mom tied a porkchop around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

• 1Picard

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
The last poster above is twice as weak at this thread's concept than posters in the FSRP thread are when they don't post pics.

• 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
The first woman you had your dick in was your mum and it hasn't been the only time.. I'm sure your dad visited you in the womb and kept it up later in life

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had to double check that you weren't pharmakos after that post

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I had to double check that you weren't pharmakos after that post
lol that's not my style of insult at all.

yerm, apparently, is a sheep that falls for the narrative of the status quo even if its false. Baa, sheep, baa.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
One of the stupidest screen names on this site, and that's saying something

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
writes incest fan fic and then reads them out loud at family gatherings

• 1Like