insult the poster above you

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
his message to reaction ratio is positive, so he is therefore a suck up who only post things that people like, flawed character

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do I even have to try, really?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Yes, I am a lurker and only post to troll idiots like you who have too much time on their hands, and seek validation by trying to be relevant on a 100% irrelevant forum. Sad, sad loser life for you indeed...

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sensitive dumbass who has strong emotions about strangers on the internet that he's too afraid to even engage most of the time lol.

Definitely not here for validation tho, my posting style would be completely different if that was my goal lolol.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
No, not true. I have absolutely no emotions for any stranger on the internet or in real life. I'm here for pictures and the occasional witty repartee with other losers.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why the hell did you resurrect this thread? The last post was in July.
Loser lurkers don't get to set rules about when it's okay to necro, dumbass. Good threads are timeless. Maybe if you actually participated instead of watching from the sidelines like a creep you'd understand that.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Takes him over 3 years to come up with a good insult, and he settled on 'loser'

Bless your heart pharmakos.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^^ too stupid to follow the rules of the thread, was supposed to insult Hoss if he wanted to reply.

• 1Worf

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Oh, you're back? Or, did you never leave? Follow the rules? What kind of asshat would I be? I log in after work for about 30 minutes, and here you are. I guess that you are living in mom's basement. Don't ask her for a grilled cheese any time soon.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
^^ too stupid to follow the rules of the thread, was supposed to insult Hoss if he wanted to reply.
You really thought that pusnuts there was capable of following the rules of the thread? He pulled a mom joke for fuck sake. What kind of cockwallet reads a mom joke and expects that individual to have an I. Q. above room temperature?!...

Edit* dammit Wellijustdontknow you fucked up the sequence. Fuck!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
You really thought that pusnuts there was capable of following the rules of the thread? He pulled a mom joke for fuck sake. What kind of cockwallet reads a mom joke and expects that individual to have an I. Q. above room temperature?!...

Edit* dammit Wellijustdontknow you fucked up the sequence. Fuck!
Well, fuck. I guess it's a good thing that I don't care.