insult the poster above you

FSHSchmo

Trakanon Raider
Zhavric so unimportant it's been almost a week and nobody has bothered to insult him. Probably to busy banging his mom.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only thing that puts me to sleep faster than your username, is the content of your posts.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
the fact that he is so dedicated to this site, his life must be boring otherwise, also his avatar is annoying, and his mom is fat, and i banged her

• 3Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
3931FEF4-D755-454B-AB86-755A2EB53549.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
either too stupid to understand the thread or too stupid to understand that^ isn't actually an insult. stupid.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
either too stupid to understand the thread or too stupid to understand that^ isn't actually an insult. stupid.
pharmakos cums like the last squirt in a mustard squeeze bottle. His boyfriend cums like the first (unshaken) squirt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bandwagon is the kind of guy who would stick the turkey baster up his ass the day before Thanksgiving.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bandwagon is the kind of guy who would stick the turkey baster up his ass the day before Thanksgiving.
Lurking Dirk would be a rapist if he had the body type for it.

(Fyi - it's the day after Thanksgiving and It's called a "turkey blaster" in that context)

• 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Would rather have previous poster avatar present then poster himself.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The human body, much like this forum, doesn’t really notice when the Pancreas is removed.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 5 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The human body, much like this forum, doesn’t really notice when the Pancreas is removed.
That would have been a nice burn... If I was an appendix, or even a gallbladder. Living without a pancreas is a real bitch.

I bet this isn't the first time someone has pointed out that you are anatomically challenged.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
That would have been a nice burn... If I was an appendix, or even a gallbladder. Living without a pancreas is a real bitch.

I bet this isn't the first time someone has pointed out that you are anatomically challenged.

Shut up and get back to making your alpha amylase, bitch.

• 1Worf