Intelligence

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sawyer from lost is a super delta force soldier who has a mutation that allows a chip to be installed in his brain that connects him to all the information superhighways, since he is one of a kind, he gets a pretty little girl who is secret service to be his babysitter.

there are worst shows on air, the cgi is high end (if you care for it) the one thing i really liked involved the main plot... seams to already be concluded,

spoiler unless you've seen eps 2:
his wife is kind of mia for like 7 years, she's also an agent, he basically spends his time running ops and finding any lead he can to his missing wife:
she ends up being a terrorist suicide bomber, and although we don't see her die on screen, the floor does blow up and i'm assuming she's dead. Hopefully she stays dead and, i'm really happy it is, cuz it would be a stupid show if it was "i gotta find my wife" every 10minutes, since she's dead in eps 2, that's really cool imo

i mean the actions scense with him fighting are really bad, he's stiff and the choreo is bleh... it's tv though so whatever... the premise is stupid... he's basically chuck norris from delta force with a super chip in his head and he is being babysat by a hot young thin girl secret service agent.

but imo it's not horrible, good enough to watch, and they make it really easy for you if you're dumb the enemy the first eps was the chinese, then eps 2, the enemy were the arab terrorists, now it seems eps 3 will be the chinese again, so if you're not white, your a bad guy, hell this show doesn't even have a token black guy yet, wonder where he comes in.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He's "got a chip in his head" that makes him connect to the web and data networks and blah blah blah. How do you power the chip? What about antennas that you need to connect to these networks, where are they? Even if you do power the chip, how do you dissipate the heat the chip gives off without boiling his brain? The show also implies that computer chips are far superior to the human brain when the truth is laughably the opposite.

As mentioned, the actor is a terrible fighter as well. He kind of flails around and basically looks like he has no idea what he's doing in a fight. Compared to Jim Caviezel in Person of Interest it's night and day.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like 'Chuck' with no laughs.
FTFY

I don't hate the show, but I'm going to be completely honest, I only started watching because of Ruby from Once Upon A Time. I would do horrible, horrible things to her. It isn't too terrible though.

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pretty mediocre show so far, no real hook. The wife angle thing is already annoying the shit out of me and its only been two episodes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't get too attached to this show, it had a >50% drop in ratings from ep1 to ep2.

Also, it's awful.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man that's sad, they kind of tied up the stupid wife angle by killing her, and i'd actually be interested in see what happens next without a stupid hook like the wife around, please don't let him bang the secret service agent, that's too obvious.

show has high production value and imdb shows that it has 14 eps listed... maybe they're really banking on this one?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They'd have been better off explaining Sawyer's powers as "he was sitting a computer one day, and lightning struck him, and now he has a computer for a brain!"

It's not completely horrible. Holloway can carry a show. I mean, look what he did for Command and Conquer 3. He made me feel what it was like to be an agent of Nod.

EDIT: This post was dumb. Also, the asian chick makes really strange faces.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The whole premise for the show doesn't seem that sound. It just really doesn't feel like it has a future

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
POI does it better with Root. The "render" stuff makes me think of the detective vision in Batman: Arkham Origins and this movie/show/something where they took a photograph and could somehow draw what was on the other side of it with computer magic. A completely ridiculous scene from (??) that has been doubled down on here.

It was neat that she was able to hijack his mind though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the father + son team are annoying, i just find them stupid, hell i'd rather they both die in a car bomb and make amos (the fat white guy tech who loves fried chicken) be halloways tech again.

the white chick boss isn't bad, but the white chick handler is just not believable. And now they reboot halloway and give him chip 2.0 or whatever.

every episode should really be about halloway fighting may (asian chick), cuz halloway fighting anyone else is like beyond unfair.

i'm gonna give up on this show if they show more of his ex-wife next few eps, i mean really, no more emo from that shitty story line.

over-all, it's passable if you watch it while doing dishes. There's just so much wrong with the show, but it seems like they've already made a good amount of eps already.