Internet sites that died

EnigmaticParadigm

Molten Core Raider
Was wondering how so many of our favorite sites came and went. First on the top of my list is YTMND. How did something so funny and insanely creative die? God, I miss the old lolz.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Was wondering how so many of our favorite sites came and went. First on the top of my list is YTMND. How did something so funny and insanely creative die? God, I miss the old lolz.
Loved ytmnd back in the day. Imo it was taken over by mouth breathing retards who created nothing but pure shit and the few sites that were left ended up being nothing but inside jokes/memes.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIX

Not so much a site, but a British BBS system that I used from about 1991-1995. Their offline e-mail/BBS reader AMEOL was lightyears ahead of anything at the time. Loved to use it. CIX had a decent group of people using it, you felt part of a community. Ahh... the good old days of the Net...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
ytmnd looks like it's still a site, does it just suck now? Is that what happened withwww.newgrounds.comor I have just not visited it in years.

Newgrounds was one of my favorites in middle/high school.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
SeeSaw.com was a free video chat board I used for a year and a half. Wonderful community for most of the time I was there.