Interstellar (2014)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does this end with failure and everyone dead/going extinct? Looks pretty cheesy otherwise, but that would be great.
I can deal with any ending that doesn't involve some arty farty what does it mean to you bullshit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What if they find the perfect world, McConaughey falls to his knees weeping. Pan out, fade to black....I guess they made it back home? Is everyone on earth alright? Who knows!!!!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just look forward to watching a movie that is not part 2 of something that was made already. I do not want to know the ending because I want to enjoy that I do not know how it will end.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The movie probably ends with mcconaughey spinning a top and then waking up as batman.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
It probably ends with them coming back only to realize that the polar ice caps melted ages ago and the planet formally known as Earth is now Water World with Kevin Costner. That would be amazing.

In all seriousness, I want to see more movies that overlap and occupy the same universe outside of comic book ones. Could have so much fun with that.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I've loved most of Nolan's stuff, and sure, this film may be fucking epic, but I saw the trailer in the cinema for the first time the other day and all it did for me was two things: 1. It made me think "Nolan sure needs to find himself a better trailer editor" and 2: Man I want to watch Armageddon again!

I've never been so disappointed from a damn trailer before!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Nolan doesn't like to give away the entire plot. I figured that's why the trailers are vague.

Arakkis

N00b
Yeah, I have really no idea what happens in this movie and I want it to stay that way. All I know is that there is some problem on Earth and going to another planet somewhere will fix it? I'm not watching any more trailers for this because I want a movies to surprise me again.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Nolan doesn't like to give away the entire plot. I figured that's why the trailers are vague.
Yeah, I don't know why people complain about vague trailers these days. Isn't it enough that we have a general idea of what's going on? Why would you even want more plot reveals? I miss the times when I just walked into a theater (mostly) clueless about a film only to be blown away. Today it's like people want to read the entire script and know all the lines of dialogue before the thing actually comes out. They even have those screenings where they show 20 or 30 minutes of a film for free. Why the hell would anyone want to watch 20 minutes of a movie? It's like a demo. Try out the movie first to see if you'll like spending 10 dollars on the actual thing. Do not want. Show me something that piques my interest - which all of the trailers have done so far - and I'll gladly pay $10-20 on a ticket.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Well, there's vague and there's vague. What I took from this trailer was this: Something bad is happening, like an asteroid, so they send a few idiots to colonise some far away planet and bad stuff happens. All the time I was wondering WTF. I never got any vibes about a wormhole or shit like that.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, there's vague and there's vague. What I took from this trailer was this: Something bad is happening, like an asteroid, so they send a few idiots to colonise some far away planet and bad stuff happens. All the time I was wondering WTF. I never got any vibes about a wormhole or shit like that.
So seeing that scene where they go into the wormhole didn't give you a vibe of a womhole? I honestly think the trailer showed too much.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You either:

A. Watched the trailers and trolling

B. Didn't watch the trailers and trolling

C. Have the visual comprehension of a 2 year old

Whatever the answer is I feel bad for you and you should feel bad for yourself.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Looks like a time travel thing with worm holes and a circular end-is-the-beginning-is-the-end story arc.

OH NO THE SHIP THAT WENT TO FIND A NEW PLANET IS THE CAUSE OF THE DISASTER THAT MORTALLY WOUNDED OUR PLANET BECAUSE WORM HOLES type of thing.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You either:

A. Watched the trailers and trolling

B. Didn't watch the trailers and trolling

C. Have the visual comprehension of a 2 year old

Whatever the answer is I feel bad for you and you should feel bad for yourself.
You forgot D. That is a astro alt.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
The line where someone says "goodbye galaxy" didn't seem relevant to you? I don't know how someone gets to another galaxy without traveling faster than light.

There was a line in a trailer where McConaughey says "the world doesn't need any more engineers". It could mean something with natural resources, asteroids or disease and humans are dying out so there's no need to make things anymore, I don't know. Even if it was an asteroid or something cliche like that, I very highly doubt that would be the focus of the film. Trailers are supposed to make you wonder WTF, but in a good way.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Doesn't need anymore engineers? What we've got is a Prometheus prequel.

But seriously, I take it as humans fucked up and ruined the planet completely. Mainly from the line about Earth telling us to go.