Investing General Discussion

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I always like to point out the income inequality between someone born in a western country and the other 90% of the world.

Your median $50k salary puts you into the top 1% of the world (1.3%, but close enough). Would it be fair for someone in India or the Congo to get a piece of your pie because it's so "unfair?"

lol the people who are writing this drivel would instantly answer in the affirmative

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Great. I'm all for a race to the bottom. When none of us have electricity or even clean water, I can't wait to see what comes next.
Some of us wont. Though I truly do wonder how the elites think they will keep their airplanes flying and power plants running when the entire population is nothing but 75 iq drooling retards.
What do you mean by covid stocks? Travel and leisure stocks are up, but I'm not sure about any bad covid news. What bad covid news is there? Covid is declining.
Bad news being Europe restricting American travel.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bad news being Europe restricting American travel.
Read up on it. From what I gather, it was more of a tit for tat. Look at the covid data for the US, Rt is declining at a really fast rate. The travel and leisure stocks aren't moving with the rest of the market. I give it another week before they liftoff.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I need to trust my gut more and should have shorted lumber back in May when I was considering it, but I was too much of a puss. Scared money don't make money...

<-------- Example.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Added another tiny bit to my MA. I am going to keep adding small portions on the way down to $335 if we get there until i have a full size position.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bought some more BBIG calls, hoping it goes parabolic in AH again. Lotto play

• 2To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
UNP 200 DMA is 215.37 and it bounced at 215.57. I knew I pulled the trigger too early at $217.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tom Lee from Fundstrat just said covid cases are down 10k on a seven day average in the US, and they are rolling over in the South. They don't report that. Covid should be decreasing pretty fast at this rate.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tom Lee from Fundstrat just said covid cases are down 10k on a seven day average in the US, and they are rolling over in the South. They don't report that. Covid should be decreasing pretty fast at this rate.
The numbers I see show the cases migrating from South to North which makes sense based on how the states treat the virus.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my day trades netted me about 4% last month. The goal is only 5%. I did make mistakes, 85% of those were mental. I was sick, I was impatient. I was trying to trade AMD earlier this month when reddit was on it, and that made it crazy volatile and caused problems. Me being impatient, I lost 1.2% to macroing at the open and having it reverse instantly. I lost 3% anticipating a signal that never came, and removing the stop. I lost 2% to crazy volatile moves. So most of the losses were from me.

So I need 5% to make a living, but correcting my mental mistakes would have put me closer to 9.

I missed four days of trading, and this includes my real and my paper trades. I'm not counting swing trades because those aren't done yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the real easy money has been made with WYNN. I think it's still a winner but that move up from $88 to $100 was free money.
Probably UAL, WYNN has some China exposure which is making people nervous about it. Its not a Chinese company, but they do a lot of their business there.