Investing General Discussion

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
DAL and NCLH still monstering ahead after clearing all resistances and covid cases continuing to fall.
Yeah, I'm playing those today. Makes you wonder how long they'll keep going up in a straight line, its not supposed to be this easy.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'm playing those today. Makes you wonder how long they'll keep going up in a straight line, its not supposed to be this easy.
I called for this move last week, IF, we broke this summer long bad news price range. Both charts were very similar with big pivots. The catalyst was covid cases coming down, US reopening UK travel, market inflows overall to the beaten up sector. Then clearing 100/200D moving averages was the last little resistance.

Those kind of setups are my bread and butter. Nothing is ever 100%, but these are the predictable trades you want to be aggressive with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I called for this move last week, IF, we broke this summer long bad news price range. Both charts were very similar with big pivots. The catalyst was covid cases coming down, US reopening UK travel, market inflows overall to the beaten up sector. Then clearing 100/200D moving averages was the last little resistance.

Those kind of setups are my bread and butter. Nothing is ever 100%, but these are the predictable trades you want to be aggressive with.
I'm playing JETS again today, its like taking candy from a baby every day.

TSLA continues to get better technically and I think the market is crazy. I'd short it, but you could get steamrolled on it.

Last edited:

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

I hopped on these three weeks ago, maybe early, but I tend to be too late. Its paying off now.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today, made about $1000 on JETS and 200 shorting the QQQ in 1 hour and 16 minutes. I'm done for the day, its time to review my bad trades. And its lunchtime, and I don't want to be raped by the algos. Completely out of JETS, waiting for some sort of healthy pullback.

I did short the QQQs when CNBC ran with the headline that tech was pulling back due to higher rates. I'm a gunslinger.

9-27 JETS.JPG

9-27 QQQ.JPG

Last edited:
  • 3Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Me in a panic chasing JETS up is the one losing trade. Its getting too far away from the EMA cloud, I'm in a panic thinking I'm missing my gains, and BOOM, when the order fills, it goes to a short signal.

When I make a mistake lately, its chasing FOMO.

Today should have been closer to 1500.

9-27 JETS a.JPG

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GOOG
When you cash in $39m in stock and the calculator has to use scientific notation to show how small a percentage it is of your total stock worth.

1632763289317.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrote calls on my F stock. 10/22 $15.5 strike for 13 cents. Earnings are the following week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RTX / NOC
Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Northrop Grumman successfully test fire hypersonic weaponScramjet-powered missile flies faster than Mach 5
PR NEWSWIRE 2:58 PM ET 9/27/2021
Symbol Last Price Change
RTX 87.59up +0.43 (+0.4933%)
NOC 358.63up +2.93 (+0.8237%)
QUOTES AS OF 02:58:17 PM ET 09/27/2021
TUCSON, Ariz. , Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Missiles & Defense, a Raytheon Technologies(RTX) business, in partnership with Northrop Grumman(NOC) , successfully completed the first flight test of a scramjet-powered Hypersonic Air-breathing Weapon Concept, or HAWC, for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and the U.S. Air Force. The companies are on track to deliver a prototype system to the U.S. Department of Defense