Investing General Discussion

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What are you guys doing with your emergency funds/savings money in this period of high inflation? Anything better one can do than leaving that money in a savings account that isnt putting it in the stock market?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Trash is trash! (And should be shorted.)
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• 1Tendies
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
What are you guys doing with your emergency funds/savings money in this period of high inflation? Anything better one can do than leaving that money in a savings account that isnt putting it in the stock market?
For me, I am leaving most of it in my brokerage account as cash. If an opportunity presents itself I can pounce and if I need some I can just ETF it back to my bank account. Its probably not the best option but times are kind of strange right now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Have you considered buying a vineyard?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not really a reference. Just a joke about how fabulously wealthy we all must have gotten with our incredible investing savvy over the past year and a half.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, there's not much besides things like commodities, real estate, cryptocurrency or metals.

With interest rates so low, it makes everything else kind of shit. It's also (at least in my opinion) why the stock market keeps going up and up. With nowhere else to put your money, it all ends up in the same few places.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Putting Tesla's valuation nonsense into perspective;

1637046273428.png

From this guys video where he rails about impending market doom thanks to Powell. You know hes right due to his heavy referencing of Freedman.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Putting Tesla's valuation nonsense into perspective;

View attachment 382533

From this guys video where he rails about impending market doom thanks to Powell. You know hes right due to his heavy referencing of Freedman.

He forgot one that’s even funnier. Idk their annual loss, but it was -$1.28b last quarter so I annualized it.

5AA4D9B6-4545-4E96-AFAD-CD9045A05DC7.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users