Investing General Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm, I am guessing this bill is passing today and the free and clear is being expected for April 1st?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Its crazy, DIS hit a high of almost $99 today.
I bought more yesterday at $82.85
I had a sell in for $96, not expecting it to hit, and it did.
Made a good gain there, I'll wait for the next dip to buy again.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I bought 400 shares of PLAY at $4.75 as kind of a longshot and it's back at $15 now. Should prob sell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Decided to make some purchases yesterday.

Capture.JPG

Just put stop orders in on these to lock in $12,000 gain in a day.

• 5Like
  • 1Tendies
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The hopium has been flowing pretty hard, and we're still weeks from hospitals having trouble in the US. It wouldn't surprise me to see a false recovery for two weeks or so. We're way ahead of schedule on this crash.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The hopium has been flowing pretty hard, and we're still weeks from hospitals having trouble in the US. It wouldn't surprise me to see a false recovery for two weeks or so. We're way ahead of schedule on this crash.
Definitely wouldn't be the first massive single day gain of this.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even after three weeks the scale of the numbers still fucks with my head. 6%, 8% 10%. I see a mid afternoon dip in the trend and then I realize it went from 10% to 8% and I'm like wait a minute thats a 2% swing. Jeez.

• 1Solidarity

Molten Core Raider
Crazy. Best DOW day since 1933. Last week had several of the worst days in recent history. This market has been fun.

• 1Diamond Hands

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I did some maneuvering today, took some short term profits, at the close. Still holding longs but want to be in a better position if we have more volatility in coming weeks. Even in previous crisis markets I can not recall a time of having such a clouded view of the near future. I'm out of S&P and keeping QQQ. Think we are going to enter a real stock pickers market trying to figure out which companies are best positioned to profit from this environment.

• 1Like

Pops

I bought 400 shares of PLAY at $4.75 as kind of a longshot and it's back at $15 now. Should prob sell.

Haha I did. Who knows, you do get great rallies in bear markets. I sold as it didnt pay a div. You got near the low, I'd be tempted to hold LT. Oops I'm wrong it does.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
I have been trying to dump most of my positions as well, down to a small handful now, still managed a few quickies during the day to keep my account slowly growing. As I mentioned before, this is new to me, and I was JUST starting to get on a decent rhythm before the CV panic started. It has been nuts trying to play in this market.

• 1Like