Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does that imply there is more value to be had from blue chip dividend stocks?

Aka, mom's stocks? Lol
I firmly believe in a mix of value and growth. Not a 50/50 mix but a mix. I own CAT, WMT, UNP, NUE, ABBV and ABT. My ideal is companies that pay a decent (3%+) dividend combined with decent stock price appreciation (12-15%) over the course of 12 months.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin
Forgot to add this to me reply. I couldn't resist throwing my last shekels at it

1643051397097.png

• 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Gravel Gravel not sure you are looking for counterpoints so I won't write a big reply but I will leave you with this...

FJyRVpWWYAc0waR.png

Maybe all is not as you think.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If retail FOMO bought this and it tanks for last hour... oof.

I know theres gonna be a lot of people wanting to get in before MSFT earnings but not 2.5% in a rally.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to hearing about the "swap back" - and got anymore information on your "conservative strategy"?
The default one from my 401k provider .
I'll post the pics when I'm at my desk.

I posted here what I did on 2020 when the market lost around 7k points in 1 months. I moved out early and came back at the bottom, made good money. I think.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All the Wallstreet types back from lunch at 2pm smashing the hopes and dreams of the retailers who rallied when Wallstreet went to lunch.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I typically give anything Seeking Alpha a pass. I did at least google who this guy is.

Fairly interesting:

But he basically says he can identify when bubbles are present, but never when they end. So, like all market timing, you can be bearish for years and miss more gains than any correction or bear period would have drawn you down if you had simply stayed invested.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users