Here we are now.
Its how everyone gets roped in...

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not looking at my ETF portfolio, but BCRX went from -5 to +2%, so far, so good day for me all around.

• 3Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to hearing about the "swap back" - and got anymore information on your "conservative strategy"?
sorry I don't have much info other than this. That is what I mean by conservative. Ill tell you tomorrow how much money I lost today, since I have to wait until markets close for the transaction to go through

1643055832960.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feeling pretty good. Went from a largely cash position early this year to about 73% into the markets as of today (scaling major MA / support pivots) in key stocks and indexes over the last weeks of market selling.

#feelsgoodman

Now someone please tell Putin to calm his tits.

• 3Like
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus will nasdaq finish positive?
Went from a largely cash position early this year to about 73% into the markets as of today (scaling major MA / support pivots) in key stocks and indexes.
Some people have made out today. Nvidia and many others up nearly 10% from low.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lets hope this bounce is a fake out. I havent spent all my money yet.

Also, Active Trader Pro is absolute garbage on a mac; you would think someone the size of Fidelity could hire a few programmers to make this shit natively on a mac instead of using WINE (omegalol).

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Infernal dialogue:"can we just skip the other shoulder and go to dumping what?"

"Fuck"

Was up as much as 17%...

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've gone from -$1500 today, to +$10, then -$99, now it's -$20. WTF...

Also, that article from Grantham/Seeking Alpha is scary AF.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lets hope this bounce is a fake out. I havent spent all my money yet.

Also, Active Trader Pro is absolute garbage on a mac; you would think someone the size of Fidelity could hire a few programmers to make this shit natively on a mac instead of using WINE (omegalol).
Fuck yes, it is hot garbage on Mac. I use Parallels to use a few legacy Windows programs. That is exceptional VM software. You can literally swap back and forth and literally copy paste between the two OS. You can see your mac desktop items on your windows desktop, etc. It's exceptional.

If you'd like to trade exclusively on your Mac OS, (TD Ameritrade) Think or Swim works great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user