MFST +5.5%

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin thinking its about time to dump the LMT in my mom's account once it breaks above $390 and wait to circle back when it inevitably drops back under $340. Thoughts?

1643204068265.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This really is the problem we face as a nation. We don't have anyone in a decision making position with the balls of a Volcker. We are well and truly fucked. I just hope we can leg it out until I die.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Market looks like a fucking penny stock.

I hate to keep posting as a bearish negative Nancy but a gap up like that can't possibly keep going... can it?

Id love to go long and stop worrying about the fucking massive swings down but this past 24 hours is insanely volatile and i can't imagine the big boy hedge funds won't fuck calls because that's just what they do.

Screenshot_20220126-091000.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin thinking its about time to dump the LMT in my mom's account once it breaks above $390 and wait to circle back when it inevitably drops back under $340. Thoughts?

View attachment 394975
I have soured on it, rocketdyne deal issues further solidifies. I think revenue growth next 5 years is just going to continue to be challenged. So yes selling at >$390 probably not a bad play. The chart has a setup for a break out into $400s but there is no catalyst other than geopolitical tension.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Market looks like a fucking penny stock.

I hate to keep posting as a bearish negative Nancy but a gap up like that can't possibly keep going... can it?

Id love to go long and stop worrying about the fucking massive swings down but this past 24 hours is insanely volatile and i can't imagine the big boy hedge funds won't fuck calls because that's just what they do.

View attachment 394981
It's still in the range of the highs of last two days not really a gap up. And yes it could run a hell of a lot more than this. Look at a daily chart of QQQ and focus on 10/14 gap and go. I'm not saying it will but it absolutely should be in your expectations of possible outcomes.

Gap and go on 5/19/21 and on 3/30. It's the thing that usually happens on a bounce. Shorts get squeezed and FOMO can add further rocket fuel.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
FYI I closed my QQQ position at the open. This is not a bearish call it's a risk issue for me and current financial situation but wanted to be open about trades. I'm building a house I'm paying cash for and in this case "playing with house money" takes on a whole new meaning.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
SPY into the 200D. I'd be shocked if we break over this before word from the Fed.
We should find a level soon here to hang out and wait for 2pm. Kinda cool to watch as we are going to discover a bull/bear pivot point which very well might be the 200d

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of old Cathie..

Anyone care to double their wins losses!?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users