Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Lines now drawn. We have support at 4300-4320 and resistance at 4450 see if today if it can break out of that range. My feel is that another check of 4300 will probably fail given we have checked it 4 times now. On the bull side if we can close near 4450 resistance today opens up a chance for a bullish Friday to try to run it up 100 pts rather quickly.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MA - Again really strong numbers. +27% revenue growth

1643292144308.png

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Kiroy Kiroy I moved everything on the 401k. It only went down 2k from Tuesday to today.

Ill wait a bit until FXAIX decides to go positive.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lines now drawn. We have support at 4300-4320 and resistance at 4450 see if today if it can break out of that range. My feel is that another check of 4300 will probably fail given we have checked it 4 times now. On the bull side if we can close near 4450 resistance today opens up a chance for a bullish Friday to try to run it up 100 pts rather quickly.
Well shit, we're almost to 4450 at the open.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Based on the last week, we'll be 2% red in 43 seconds

When the algos are selling everything based on PE, pretty much every rally is sold, cant really make any headway with all these negative catalysts this week.

I think after earnings will give a lot more room to continue a rally without something negative to smack it down. No news is good news as the saying goes!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Seems to be too big of an ask to get on top of 200d today, far more likely to try to hold this level in the afternoon and another strong push tomorrow. Even if you are bearish it's folly to not realize how strong a counter trend rally can be from a high volume sell off like that. I'm sticking with a rally to 4600. I think it's at that level it could lose some energy and it's possible selling reemerges. No reason to try to predict that at this point but the chart in front of us is one beginning to tilt back to bullish. Setting higher lows since the low on Monday

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dark theme FoH is amazing btw, im probably the last person to know.

1643295587505.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Paperhanded the SPY straddle. Watching my losses in MTTR pile up I decided to commit at the open to the calls so I sold the puts and then grabbed the SPY call profits at $441. 30% profits on the total trade. I am concerned that no matter how good a company MTTR is, that the current environment is gonna punish it for the unforeseen future.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Paperhanded the SPY straddle. Watching my losses in MTTR pile up I decided to commit at the open to the calls so I sold the puts and then grabbed the SPY call profits at $441. 30% profits on the total trade. I am concerned that no matter how good a company MTTR is, that the current environment is gonna punish it for the unforeseen future.
Do you have (A) put or Put(s) on MTTR?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Feels good to see red, but realize the money is so small it doesn't matter. Lol

Tempted to buy some far out mttr calls.

Because why not.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I had the Jan 20 puts originally and rolled them out to Mar for breakeven. Qty 2

I think you can mitigate it over the next 6-8 months using options if you don't want it as a hold. Not saying getting even but probably could work $5/share in premium out of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think you can mitigate it over the next 6-8 months using options if you don't want it as a hold. Not saying getting even but probably could work $5/share in premium out of it.
Yeah I have been looking further out on the chain to play the roll game. I might just hide the option on my portfolio so I dont keep seeing it for mental support :)

Yep, hiding it helped.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users