Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And if this does end the rally, it's going to sting the retail dip buyers if we fail out here. Tread lightly for sure.

If we end up selling tomorrow, I can easily see that continue into Friday end of week.

Fact is, we have moved up so damn quickly, it would be healthier to pull back anyway vs just screaming in a 1 way bounce back to highs.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This could be necessary fear pill the market needed to end rally. It could spread across the speculative stocks at first then to greater tech.
I gotta be honest. If that is the price we pay to ass-fuck FB and TWTR, I think I am ok paying it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those playing at home...

1643837152531.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So funny hearing money managers say all day how they where buying FB into the earnings because it was "undervalued"
What? more analysts being wrong? #youdontsay.meme

Look at these price targets on FB. (Currently trading under $250 on this earnings)

Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 22.26.39.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MTTR ticking down near $8. Damn. That's nearly 18% down intraday+ext.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Large gap at 235 from July 2020. I may play it, if it gets there
I have the most shitty luck playing the after-hours/pre markets. I will wait until tomorrow to see what I want to do with it. I am sort of tempted to go retro FANG in my portfolio.

• 2Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just so people understand, this FB move puts this stock in a bear market and I don't just mean 20% off high definition, but the stock has now completely whipped out it's long term trend line and is now way under it's 200d moving average. It is now going to go through a period of a declining 200d (which is my preferred definition of a bear period)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
FB had a previous bear cycle starting in July 2018 that then lasted until it set a new high in May 2020.

This kind of damage takes a lot of time to repair for a name this large.

Capture.PNG

• 2Like