Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

You are on team RED! Now your riding team green too? I always imagined you wearing AMD t shirt sipping from your amd mug and getting in your amd bumper sticker covered car to head off to your job at AMD. Where is your loyalty?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You are on team RED! Now your riding team green too? I always imagined you wearing AMD t shirt sipping from your amd mug and getting in your amd bumper sticker covered car to head off to your job at AMD. Where is your loyalty?
Lisa will always be in my heart and portfolio.

1643838624626.png

How much does it pay to be this wrong?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ramifications of that many banks and hedge funds is probably lost in the weeds right now... Im sure many people are absolutely shocked.

That much capital going poof like that has got to have massive effects on whatever they touch. I'm sure Morgan Stanley lost millions and it will take time to unload those positions with a race to see who gets the better price on the way down...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That much capital going poof like that has got to have massive effects on whatever they touch. I'm sure Morgan Stanley lost millions and it will take time to unload those positions with a race to see who gets the better price on the way down...
A lot of money to dump into actually performing stocks.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FB had bounced 244 to about 260, but now seems fading and failing again down in the 246 range. -23% after hours.

That is such a brutal sell.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FB had bounced 244 to about 260, but now seems fading and failing again down in the 246 range. -23% after hours.

That is such a brutal sell.
And this is still after hours. Unless something seriously changes overnight when the normals get to play this thing should eat another fee percent. Down to that 235 range Blaz talked about.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin
Something to consider before dipping the toe into FB. A real tech downturn tomorrow might provide a better long term value for GOOGL than with a hail Mary with FB.

• 1Like