the market can't just go up at a 25 degree angle indefinitely

nbc sports GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I think you are the only other person holding NUE. I am setting an exit strategy. As I look at the revenue side I see 2021 being massively pumped due to them charging huge premiums since demand was so high. The prior three years were pretty ass with negative sales growth. The more I dig the more I think its going to have a tough time once things settle down. They did close an acquisition a little bit ago which might help. End of the day I am taking the profits and running soon. I missed a $123 exit earlier today and im annoyed by it. Doubt I will sell before the close as I hate selling on shitty news, but I am looking to exit.

View attachment 397734
I was just thinking that NUE might be a tad overbought at this point and pulling a Blazin Blazin move of selling high to seek more alpha moving forward the next few weeks/month or so. I'll look at it tomorrow and see how it goes.

I'm up pretty well in the short term though, so eh? Never hurts to take profits I guess.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So apparently Fidelity doesnt like when you buy and sell a straddle within a day. They sent me a nastygram about selling the shit before the shit I bought settled. My response is... then dont take days to do settlements. God knows you can do it instantly if you choose. They choose not to so fuck em.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So apparently Fidelity doesnt like when you buy and sell a straddle within a day. They sent me a nastygram about selling the shit before the shit I bought settled. My response is... then dont take days to do settlements. God knows you can do it instantly if you choose. They choose not to so fuck em.
I call them and make them journal the funds. I have done it 3 times just this week. So tired of all these clearing rules.