Investing General Discussion

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Certainly doesn't look good but these declines dont seem to have any oomph behind them compared to January to push us lower. More frustration for both sides likely ahead. I'm thinking could be another 2 weeks of this before it fully commits to a direction. Pendulum swings, a break lower now seems more likely. Think of how scary...fun a drop to 3800 would be.
Sooo you're saying buy SPXU???

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold my WMT at $139.25
Have an order in to trim my Mom's WMT at $140.
Set an order to trim ABBV at $145.25

• 1Triggered
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not wrong. Other than I thought this would tank quicker. I am surprised that people keep pumping it. The amount debt, unsettled lawsuits from injuries to children and pets, excess inventory, layoffs, exec changes, and competition in the space blows my mind. This should already be well below it's IPO price of $29. I think their only option at this point is an offering. Bankruptcy may even be on the table down the road. Back to the low 20's it goes or even high teens.

1645126349214.png

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not wrong. Other than I thought this would tank quicker. I am surprised that people keep pumping it. The amount debt, unsettled lawsuits from injuries to children and pets, excess inventory, layoffs, exec changes, and competition in the space blows my mind. This should already be well below it's IPO price of $29. I think their only option at this point is an offering. Bankruptcy may even be on the table down the road. Back to the low 20's it goes or even high teens.

View attachment 398959
1645126622008.png

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In other news, Inspirato's IPO today, holy sheeet. I hope someone here was in on that.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like Blazin pointed out yesterday, the 3 year charts on high growth tech stocks all look the same now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users