This is a new record for me. I have an order in to sell half my TQQQ at $51.00
FML

1645805004424.png

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fed Bullard is one of the most hawkish, and also that isnt new news. He called for 100bp by July weeks ago.

I still think the Fed uses the Ukraine uncertainty as an excuse to go dovish and hike 25bp next month. This would likely elicit a relatively bullish sentiment in the markets. They've telegraphed rate hikes for an eternity now. There is no surprise. Hell, I think at this point most wouldn't be shocked if they went as far as 50bp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2 days, probably 1-2 business systems impacted, could be something like invoicing or payroll, zzzz, these attacks happen all the time.
its already back in the green. Algos finally saw the second article showing it wasn't a hack today.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Another $10k+ day, I'm now just below my portfolio high which is a little frustrating in that I think market is going to hit resistance right around my break even on the year. I'm happy that my break even is a good bit below the markets but when in this position you get stuck in that if you sell you could lose your alpha on the market and if I hold and correction continues it can be frustrating to keep giving it back. I always end up doing a little of each, trying to position in a way that I have options either way. I have sold calls today and yesterday all monthly exp (3/18) and that is one way of hedging a little bit. It's the index positions that I tend to swing more, still havent sold TQQQ which would be the first to go prior to QQQ, SPY and IWM.

Looks like we are going to close flat on the week, would really like to see a 2-3% follow through next week.

• 3Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another $10k+ day, I'm now just below my portfolio high which is a little frustrating in that I think market is going to hit resistance right around my break even on the year. I'm happy that my break even is a good bit below the markets but when in this position you get stuck in that if you sell you could lose your alpha on the market and if I hold and correction continues it can be frustrating to keep giving it back. I always end up doing a little of each, trying to position in a way that I have options either way. I have sold calls today and yesterday all monthly exp (3/18) and that is one way of hedging a little bit. It's the index positions that I tend to swing more, still havent sold TQQQ which would be the first to go prior to QQQ, SPY and IWM.

Looks like we are going to close flat on the week, would really like to see a 2-3% follow through next week.
I currently have my second half of TQQQ set to sell at $53 but I fear Friday dump with Ukraine uncertainty over the weekend will see us reverse from about 3:30 on.

• 1Rustled

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... I'm now just below my portfolio high which is a little frustrating in that I think market is going to hit resistance right around my break even on the year. I'm happy that my break even is a good bit below the markets but when in this position you get stuck in that if you sell you could lose your alpha on the market and if I hold and correction continues it can be frustrating to keep giving it back. ...
You and me both brother. In my big account, I am right around flat on the year now and really struggling to decide to take the last 2 days profit here (removing ~50% cash buying power exposure too). We have moved a lot in the last 2 days, I'd think we are due for a pullback. Plus we are going into a weekend with war uncertainties. But if I pull this position, we could equally just leg it up higher and I have missed some big $.

What to do, what to do.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You and me both brother. In my big account, I am right around flat on the year now and really struggling to decide to take the last 2 days profit here (removing ~50% cash buying power exposure too). We have moved a lot in the last 2 days, I'd think we are due for a pullback. Plus we are going into a weekend with war uncertainties. But if I pull this position, we could equally just leg it up higher and I have missed some big $.

What to do, what to do.
east la coin GIF by CAMEO Nation