<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1646249494239.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Capture.PNG

This move for Paramount off the low is pretty intense. Filled the gap and recovered the entire post earnings decline.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gratz to all the oil longs. Just dont forget how fast it can disappear. Profits and stops are your friends after parabolic moves.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
A company that has not yet followed the pattern of wiping out excess is Snowflake, sales came in last qtr at $334M and the company despite being down $100/share from peak is still valued at $84B. It's sales growth is just so strong still hitting 100% rev growth YoY. Even if it hits projections of $3B Rev in 2024 it would be selling at 28X sales assuming there was no price appreciation in the next 2 yrs. It would have to drop another 50% from this level to even enter the just "very richly priced" valuation range. It seems the high flyers are all being taken to the shed for slaughter one at a time except for the two fan favorites. Retails favorite in TSLA and wall st favorite SNOW
Capture.PNG

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I know some of you are big in NVDA. Not sure if you're aware of this. Not directly share price related, but if it pans out could have a significant effect.

1646282066879.png

1646282089080.png

1646282122278.png

• 1Mother of God

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those who use Vanguard

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Next two days spy gets another shot to push back to the failed 445 pivot. That would still leave us in a down trend. If we are going to rally out of this it’s going to take time with so much overhead resistance . So there could be some ugly red days but just need to watch that they no longer gain momentum and buyers keep stair stepping their way up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think I sold (for profit) every Cramer stock I had opened a position in except MA that I hadn't already had. We rough him up a lot (rightly so), but he was dead on with calls like NUE, UNP and a couple of others. He was right on WYNN to in my opinion (I made money on it), it just got ass fucked by China black swans.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In fairness, SNOW earnings released with an EPS miss, which was later revised to a beat (by 4x).

Initial sell was hugely overdone. Interestingly, it held the all time low pivot nearly to the penny and has been running back since. Still down 18% premarket, but it is just grinding higher. It's going to take time to digest the aquisition details, but there's a chance of some retracement.

(Inverse Cramer lols are always welcome though!)

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In fairness, SNOW earnings released with an EPS miss, which was later revised to a beat (by 4x).

Initial sell was hugely overdone. Interestingly, it held the all time low pivot nearly to the penny and has been running back since. Still down 18% premarket, but it is just grinding higher. It's going to take time to digest the aquisition details, but there's a chance of some retracement.

(Inverse Cramer lols are always welcome though!)
I think SNOW is just being fucked by coming out during the huge move up and now being a hyper growth stock that the market no longer lines up to blow. I am honestly shocked CRM is able keep running with a 140 PE. This is not a kind environment to no profit growth companies right now. This could present some long term buying opportunities for the skilled investor but its gonna be dicey picking winners at the right price.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some ceasefire talks are on the agenda, hence the relief in oil prices & indexes bumping premarket.