Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Absolutely. The market is trading pure emotion and headlines. At least it has respected technical levels of support and resistance. But the whipsaw between is completely headline driven for the time being.

As an active trader, my work has been buy the dips and sell the rips. Not buying any kind of strength.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In fairness, I don't think he is stepping up for this. He is constantly being questioned by congress because of the lack of faith in his actions.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1646321141944.png

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It does seem like reality is starting to set in and the "hangover" is in full effect. We have been a service orientated country for so long, actual hits to commodities is a big problem that companies dont seem to want to acknowledge yet.

Summed up as "inflation" but I think the market is too focused on fed rates they cant see the fed cant control these hard asset inflations with .25, negative real rates and a bond market that is deep in the red.

Guess China is happy nobody thinks about Evergrand.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm about to be forced into 15% cash(bonds) because I need to make a big loan against my savings. Wish me luck... Asshole market is supposed to be green today and red tomorrow. At least it triggers at the end of trading, so there's still time.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm about to be forced into 15% cash(bonds) because I need to make a big loan against my savings. Wish me luck... Asshole market is supposed to be green today and red tomorrow. At least it triggers at the end of trading, so there's still time.
You need those peace talks today to come out positive.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldnt exactly count on that:

Putin Tells Macron Russia Will Fulfill Goals in Ukraine (3:30 p.m. CET)​

Russian President Vladimir Putin told his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, that he planned to fulfill the goals of his invasion of Ukraine, Interfax reported, citing the Kremlin’s press service.

Macron spoke to Putin at the Russian leader’s request, according to an official in Macron’s office. Putin told him that everything was going according to his plan in Ukraine and that things will get worse. Putin also denied Russia had bombed Kiev or hurt civilians, while Macron condemned his actions, the official said.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ukraine's leader is some high-heel dancing comedian jew. He won't surrender until every Ukranian is dead, and Russia will only offer terms of surrender. You're just saying I'm fucked.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wouldnt exactly count on that:

Putin Tells Macron Russia Will Fulfill Goals in Ukraine (3:30 p.m. CET)​

Russian President Vladimir Putin told his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, that he planned to fulfill the goals of his invasion of Ukraine, Interfax reported, citing the Kremlin’s press service.

Macron spoke to Putin at the Russian leader’s request, according to an official in Macron’s office. Putin told him that everything was going according to his plan in Ukraine and that things will get worse. Putin also denied Russia had bombed Kiev or hurt civilians, while Macron condemned his actions, the official said.
I could see a "cease-fire" negotiated that Vlad has no intention of keeping and false flags a reason to blame it on Ukraine. But that ceasefire agreement would pump the markets for a day or two until it falls apart.