Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I just bought SPY and TQQQ.

This could just be another rally to 425 that fails but I'm hoping on, like what I'm seeing. See Vix for hints

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I just bought SPY and TQQQ.

This could just be another rally to 425 that fails but I'm hoping on, like what I'm seeing. See Vix for hints
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That vix going red right at end of speech gave me a chubby , I even did some market buys no time to dick with limits
VIX clue #1 and SPY / QQQ breaking new low and immediately reversing (rough triple bottom had formed 5min timeframe). As soon as it reclaimed and started moving up, I hit market on that TQQQ too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
VIX clue #1 and SPY / QQQ breaking new low and immediately reversing (rough triple bottom had formed 5min timeframe). As soon as it reclaimed and started moving up, I hit market on that TQQQ too.
I hesitated a few minutes because I didn't like the low volume , but volume did start coming in as the slows started figuring it out.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tmac Tmac 3x leveraged to be precise. But it works both ways. It will triple your losses if you screw it up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
We are going to enter some resistance near SPY 425 , it's an important pivot. The argument for a buildable bottom will increase if we can clear it. But it will probably take a little bit of basing first.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What was said that made the markets happy?

Zero sum market = whatever will fuck retail the most is what will happen. TQQQ jumping 12.5% on doubling down on EVs and full embargo on 700k barrels of oil a day is a no brainer bad for the economy, Resistance at 46 puts in a new lower high for tech. This pump should be shorted.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
And it's all heading back down again. Not as sad that I missed buying $40 TQQQ cause I was in a meeting now :(

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The fact that most cloud services are down right now is probably not doing wonders for the Nasdaq.