Investing General Discussion

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Buying a pile of calls on GME makes as much sense as anything now. Who needs employees, stores, revenue or a plan.

Lmao why am I making money on this. Clown world full speed ahead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

Haha. I did a little buying back yesterday. Looks like I didn't do enough. JPow goes brrrrrrrrrr.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Haha. I did a little buying back yesterday. Looks like I didn't do enough. JPow goes brrrrrrrrrr.

I bought more yesterday and hated it, where is my money hat. We are in crazy mode now, it will take some event to shake it. Can't just be more of the same bad news, something that re inserts fear. I will be watching for a big green to red day. There is a chance that it will continue to shake off earnings and outlooks but at some point it could become just one too many.

If we blow past the 50% retracement area it will shake a lot of the people looking for a pullback, the more people give in and buy the sooner we can maybe get a nice gut check that prices in earnings. But I keep thinking with the Fed pushing me out of every alternative, I'm not going to sit in cash or bond yielding less than the inflation rate. The market can just go to 3000 in the next 3yrs and it crushed the cash return as long as you can stomach the volatility.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Bro, muh feelings. Still time to buy in before GME hits 10.

Post the trade, nobody cares if you bought 10 shares of something to pretend you aren't missing out on one of the largest moves in our life times. It's okay, you are in cash and bonds still, no reason to pretend.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This is crazy.

Definitely, crazy on the down crazy on the way up. A lot of stocks and index nearing their 50 day moving averages now, some moving past. Next few days if it holds this level people are only going to become more bullish. We will get a resolve gut check at some point. The bond yields are still not moving higher, oil in the shitter so the narrative of strong long term growth is still not there. We are just right back into TINA (There is no alternative) and TINA driven markets are unnerving.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Post the trade, nobody cares if you bought 10 shares of something to pretend you aren't missing out on one of the largest moves in our life times. It's okay, you are in cash and bonds still, no reason to pretend.
Im really thinking about selling all my AMD, seeing as how its as of now within 8% of its all time high just weeks before corona hit. Theres gotta be a correction coming from this right?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Im really thinking about selling all my AMD, seeing as how its as of now within 8% of its all time high just weeks before corona hit. Theres gotta be a correction coming from this right?

AMD is a good company that's being smart. They are probably overvalued, but I think they have a high probability of filling in those shoes and then some.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I punched out of WMT trade this morning on the new 52 high. About 19% to the good side.

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix if you arent investing and are just trading AMD I would give continuing to hold a lot of thought. I can see chip makers hitting a glut in the market near term and you can possibly buy back in at a discount. If its a long term investment just sit back and enjoy the ride.

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I didn't learn bought spy put for 281 exp 4/15 that is losing me money but betting on a spy call for 290 1/15/21, I may just be had at this

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Haha. Wallstreetbets is thataway.
I'll show myself out....

Real question, am I crazy for wanting to buy AMC on the off chance some major production company buys them, it is costing nothing right now...

Last edited:

Pops

I'll show myself out....

Real question, am I crazy for wanting to buy AMC on the off chance some major production company buys them, it is costing nothing right now...

That was going BK prior to the Covid outbreak.