Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love watching the Algos sell off on the Italy government collapse. They dont understand all this will do is slow down the ECB from raising rates.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't see any selling.
12:40p

It is recovering because it is breaking that Draghi won the confidence vote, but the 3 big factions didnt back him so he has no majority. Expectation is he is on the way to the President to resign.

1658343039153.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Per data from Yahoo Finance, analysts expected that Tesla would generate Q1 2022 revenues of $17.8 billion, and $2.26 in earnings per share.

1658346357858.png

So, basically everything is getting underestimated to facilitate a bullish narrative, like the Netflix earnings. Set the bar low enough and people can just walk over it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Per data from Yahoo Finance, analysts expected that Tesla would generate Q1 2022 revenues of $17.8 billion, and $2.26 in earnings per share.

View attachment 423146

So, basically everything is getting underestimated to facilitate a bullish narrative, like the Netflix earnings. Set the bar low enough and people can just walk over it.
Analysts got the tap on the shoulder last month.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't see this until today. Surprised it's taken this long to cut a loser, but maybe when they're all losers, that's hard. Seems like fund companies close funds much more rapidly than she is. Probably cause she sucks at this.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't see this until today. Surprised it's taken this long to cut a loser, but maybe when they're all losers, that's hard. Seems like fund companies close funds much more rapidly than she is. Probably cause she sucks at this.

Can't wait for her Onlyfans

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why can't we have a real central bank like the ECB. Inflation just got fucking dunked on. -.5 interest rate to 0%. This will yank the reigns on the extreme gdp growth the EU has been going through recently, but it'll be worth it long term.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why can't we have a real central bank like the ECB. Inflation just got fucking dunked on. -.5 interest rate to 0%. This will yank the reigns on the extreme gdp growth the EU has been going through recently, but it'll be worth it long term.

season 10 episode 22 GIF

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gonna go out on a limb here (a very small one) that we're about at the top of this bounce and we're about to head to new lows.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I honestly wouldbt be surprised to see some red today and I think it might be healthy to blow off some steam. We have a 3-day green streak and are green 4 of the last 5 days. SPY is above the 50-DMA as is QQQ. Its ok to be red today what we dont want to see is those indexes lose the 50. Last 3 days have been descending in volume which isn't positive.

SPY is about 1.9% above the 50 DMA so we got some room to breathe but not in the "we are safe" zone.
QQQ on the other hand is about 4.5% above the 50 DMA and I am feeling pretty good about that. QQQ need +2.8% move up to assault the 100-DMA and I would prefer it not even try today. I would rather see it consolidate today, maybe bleed slightly and then begin next week looking for the 100-DMA.

• 1Like