Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How much tsla does morgan own?
Only 28m shares. No conflict of interest there. They are good.

1694453713219.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All so tiresome.
Would you rather get advice from people who don't know shit about money and have no skin in the game, or people who are good at money and have accumulated a bunch of it?

I've got a saying I've been using for a few years:

"Talking to poor people about money is like talking to Diane Feinstein about guns. They've never had any, why would you listen to them?"

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Would you rather get advice from people who don't know shit about money and have no skin in the game, or people who are good at money and have accumulated a bunch of it?

I've got a saying I've been using for a few years:

"Talking to poor people about money is like talking to Diane Feinstein about guns. They've never had any, why would you listen to them?"

And when you're talking to the owner of a gun company you should probably be aware that his advice is biased and, even when he believes it, will benefit himself.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How is not fake news? The apple doesnt even sell the 12 . France halts the sales of Iphone 2s! If they halt the sale of somethin for sale that would certainly be a tad more interesting.
So you are saying the iphone 12 is not for sale in France?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So you are saying the iphone 12 is not for sale in France?
While I can't say without a doubt that apple doesn't sell old phones randomly in some foreign country, I can indeed say Apple 12 is no longer sold by apple in any meaningful way.

Their current line up of phones:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I assumed this was some fake news market manipulation but then I found the sources. Its real.

How is not fake news? The apple doesnt even sell the 12 . France halts the sales of Iphone 2s! If they halt the sale of somethin for sale that would certainly be a tad more interesting.
Apparently the story has legs.

03:34 AAPL Contests French regulator review after France has ordered the sales of Apple iPhone 12 halted over radiation - press - Source TradeTheNews.com

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Apparently the story has legs.

03:34 AAPL Contests French regulator review after France has ordered the sales of Apple iPhone 12 halted over radiation - press - Source TradeTheNews.com
I mean, I looked and they definitely sell 12's in France and the rest of the world. I think farmer Blazin Blazin got a little too much sun on the tractor yesterday before he posted. :p

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it any surprise Energy is surging in the CPI prints? Just wait until PPI data.

Roughly +40% higher from the April lows. Then you have Saudi & Russia that just pledged to keep cuts through the end of the year. Talk is the chance of $100/bbl oil prices again.

1694617048889.png

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is it any surprise Energy is surging in the CPI prints? Just wait until PPI data.

Roughly +40% higher from the April lows. Then you have Saudi & Russia that just pledged to keep cuts through the end of the year. Talk is the chance of $100/bbl oil prices again.

View attachment 490459
So glad I follwed Buffett into OXY. +17% so far.

• 4Tendies
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users