Investing General Discussion

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Can we check IP records to see if this is an alt account of Araysar? The instant high-volume bromance on a two-year dormant account's first day of posting makes me wonder.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Can we check IP records to see if this is an alt account of Araysar? The instant high-volume bromance on a two-year dormant account's first day of posting makes me wonder.
Done. He's not an alt, he's one of the guys who joined in the misc breakdown 2 years ago who made an account and like 2 posts and then went back immediately.

He can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
$190b in NVDA market cap today...

nuclear explosion bomb GIF

• 2Launch Fail
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
bro how could i mentally keep up a charade like that? we both post dozens of times per day. i would have slipped up long time ago
Maybe, maybe.
But then again maybe that's just what you WANT me to think!!

Anyway, if we want to entertain this notion any further, the shaw is the place for it rather than here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin you had talked about implementing the show profit or take a ban rule a while back.

Fantastic time to roll this feature out. At least for this thread.
I have been skpping all the new posters, please don't make me read it I'll just assume they are making 3% a day ez

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Outperformed QQQ by 3% today, needs another good outperform next week against tech and things could get interesting. HODL

The outperformance was notable. Any reason you chose IJS to express this trade over AVUV?

I know AVUV is “active”, but the expense / div yield isn’t far off, and it has similar profitability filters. AVUV is more liquid.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I thought you always looked at IWM?
I do, first time ive deviated from that and kind of wish I didn't but SMCI skewing the index was concerning me. IJS is more bank heavy because it eliminates all the zombie companies in IWM but when high risk growth is pumping it underperforms.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
i dont have any alts.

• 1Jonesing