1594667993090.png

Its ticker symbol is EQ so it was meant to be

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fed said they are gonna reduce emergency measures and everyone goes all crazy.

Ouch

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Their car has a vegan interior, and is made from as many recycled parts as possible, including t-shirts, plastic bottles and old tires. Their SUV is also like half the price of all their competitors. Don't mind that they've left out so many specs that I can't really make much of an evaluation if it's possible or they're lying. These EV companies popping up like weeds are just getting more and more ridiculous.

Fisker isn't new. They have been around a while. They just aren't a good company. But that won't stop the Robinhood crowd from pumping it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SPACs dont adhere to earnings. They are strict momentum/day trade plays.
Of course, but I am referring to the massive broader market volatility with this earnings season. Not specific to SHLL or SPAQ

SHLL hovering at $23 right now. You'd still buy with 15 mins to market close if you hit your limit price?

*edit* $22.80
edit $22.60
edit 22.10
edit 21.80

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1594669978250.png

my position is up a measly 70% though
1594670015142.png

edit: 90% gain at market close.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 285143

my position is up a measly 70% though
View attachment 285144

edit: 90% gain at market close.

That’s awesome, how much did you throw in there?

Robinhooder friend of mine was talking about how he wished he would have bought more Tesla a couple weeks ago because of how well it was doing the past week. I was like grats anyways, how much did you buy? 0.038 Shares...he was up $16 total when it peaked today -_-

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That’s awesome, how much did you throw in there?

Robinhooder friend of mine was talking about how he wished he would have bought more Tesla a couple weeks ago because of how well it was doing the past week. I was like grats anyways, how much did you buy? 0.038 Shares...he was up $16 total when it peaked today -_-

I bought 200 shares at ~$15 each, so $3000 total.

The position dropped a lot in post market, but Im still up ~50%

1594673496045.png

I'm trying to dump it right now, I think this stock has mostly peaked at 30. I dont see this thing going to 40 or 50.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those still wondering what happened at 3pm, Gavin Newsome shut down bars, restaurants and churches in California again. The algos were displeased. Take solace in that some sectors didn't get crushed so it wasn't a wholesale rout.

If you have cash available be ready for tomorrow. California reclosing combined with a bad earnings report from the banks and DAL tomorrow could send us back over the edge. I dont think a down 5% day will happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Just like a plus 3% day tomorrow wouldn't surprise me. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some "vaccine news" get released between now and 9am.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
For those still wondering what happened at 3pm, Gavin Newsome shut down bars, restaurants and churches in California again.

And schools. The logistics of child care are going to cause more problems than the business closings, IMO. At least where I am, all the child care centers are mirroring school district policies and will be closed. I've seen no guidance for households where both parents work out of the home.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So it'll break next patch or just get nerfed....got it.

you're thinking of ROTF. dont invest in those guys, despite how much they tell ya that its gonna rock

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fed said they are gonna reduce emergency measures and everyone goes all crazy.

Ouch

Maybe ouch now. But I have been catastrophically wrong about every single time I ever considered buying into TSLA. So it may work out for them just fine.