Investing General Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll buy 3 shares of TSLA today. May god have mercy on my soul.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Welp, fuck it then.

Guess I'm all in again.

Wanted to get in cheap before battery day, but fuck, cheap became 1950

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1598358735210.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Witnessing and learning about the absurdities of market pressure in the Robinhood yolo era sure is entertaining.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I am known to make grave mistakes now and again!
Notice it only says he has an $87 price target, not that he is short the stock. Pussy. Gee, I can give it a $100 price target. Boom done. Short that shit and then get interviewed. Short interest was down to 8% back on 7/31. it had been 35%. Price is up 50% ($700 a share) since that last short interest data. I bet its a whee bit lower than 8% $700 a share later.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Between my sell and buy I made 400$

Almost covers the deposit I put on a puppy this morning

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Welp, fuck it then.

Guess I'm all in again.

Wanted to get in cheap before battery day, but fuck, cheap became 1950

LMAO

seriously though, do you regret taking the profits? do you wish you'd just let it keep riding?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
LMAO

seriously though, do you regret taking the profits? do you wish you'd just let it keep riding?

I had like 25 shares with a basis of 400/share...

Of course I regret taking the profits. Lol

Sold some at 1100? Some at 1450? Some at 2050?

Bought some here and there after it fell...

But fuck yes, I regret selling any and not spending every disposable dime on Tesla.

But that's hind sight, and if I'm going to play hindsight games, I'm going to blame Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes for not getting us all in on overstock at $3/share. Lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

But fuck yes, I regret selling any and not spending every disposable dime on Tesla.

But that's hind sight, and if I'm going to play hindsight games, I'm going to blame Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes for not getting us all in on overstock at $3/share. Lol

Yep if you could go back to March the ideal play would be to spend every single cent of Credit you could get on TSLA lol.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Yes, I remember faggots on Wallstreetbets talking about Overstock but not a single person in here dickrode that shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yep if you could go back to March the ideal play would be to spend every single cent of Credit you could get on Overstock lol.

Ftfy.

Litter isn't born yet, fucking boerboels are expensive. Esp if you want national ranked blood.

IMG_20200825_085643.jpg

Bitch on the left, sire top right.

Grandfather's are middle / bottom right.

Sire is third ranked nationally or someshit. And not full grown.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Easy there sparky. Did I not give y'all VTIQ/NKLA at like $15 a share before it went to $90 and SHLL at like $10 before it went to $40? Even Babe Ruth missed the ball occasionally.

Seriously though, I think PSTHU is going to hit a longball eventually (Bill Ackman's Godzilla SPAC). I also have a good feeling about GMHI. Every autonomous car needs a Lidar system. Volvo and Toyota are backing the Luminar Lidar system and and Peter Thiel is mentoring the kid who invented it and runs the company.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I thought retail was the walking dead. I still do. I am in CVS for the pharmacy/vaccine injection play.

retail sure.

but ONLINE retail???????

I spent a lot of time thinking about this last night. I think that not doubling down hard on online retail when COVID hit is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that people will be reminiscing about all their life. Literally takes a black swan event like a worldwide pandemic to open up those kinds of opportunities.

In addition to Overstock's 60x increase...

Wayfair: 18x increase since March
1598364879093.png

CHewy: 3x increase
1598364938663.png

Etsy: 5x increase
1598365024582.png

Carparts.com: 16x increase
1598365117178.png

I just went down the list of all “Internet & Direct Marketing Retail” in TD Ameritrade and every single one was up from 2x to 60x in past 5 months

• 1Barf