Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Something Ive been reading about is that in less than a month, TSLA has "Battery Day".

Throughout the summer there has been a bunch of things hinted at like the 1,000,000 mile battery, higher range/capacity, a cheaper entry level Tesla, etc.

It seems like theyre going to announce some nanowire tech for batteries so its another reason I'm bullish on TSLA. I still dont think whatever announcement it is justifies the current valuation but that doesnt matter. The fanbois will lap it up, stock price will fly even higher and with a split happening right before, I can see TSLA going from $400 to $600 and even $1000.

I might just go all in on TSLA, even on margin.

Prediction TSLA = $600/share on 10/1/2020

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Something Ive been reading about is that in less than a month, TSLA has "Battery Day".

Throughout the summer there has been a bunch of things hinted at like the 1,000,000 mile battery, higher range/capacity, a cheaper entry level Tesla, etc.

It seems like theyre going to announce some nanowire tech for batteries so its another reason I'm bullish on TSLA. I still dont think whatever announcement it is justifies the current valuation but that doesnt matter. The fanbois will lap it up, stock price will fly even higher and with a split happening right before, I can see TSLA going from $400 to $600 and even $1000.

They announced the day?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
They announced the day?

Yes, right after annual shareholder meeting

1598299920980.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The whole market is detached from reality...

Fucking clown world indeed.

Read something on Bloomberg, should have linked it here. Some guy was saying the markets could rise another 10% in the next year because of all the fed money.

I don't care what people say, it's straight inflation imo
Guess my inflation hedge is...stocks?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
LOL

I mean even less than 2 months ago it was still under $30/share

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

You ain't wrong. I guess I'll buy a few $2000 fucking shares of TSLA.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah...

Almost bought back in at 1950, but...

I just don't see the value, robo taxis are years away because of govt...

Now the FOMO is nagging at me

Robo taxis. Hahaha.

That just really tickles me. And you may mean it differently but I've heard that a lot. Fleets of self driving cabs. Why would self driving vehicles be portioned off to only certain sectors of the market?

"Can you imagine how great life will be with self driving taxis?"
"Uhhh... why the fuck do I need a taxi if my car can drive itself?"

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Robo taxis. Hahaha.

That just really tickles me. And you may mean it differently but I've heard that a lot. Fleets of self driving cabs. Why would self driving vehicles be portioned off to only certain sectors of the market?

"Can you imagine how great life will be with self driving taxis?"
"Uhhh... why the fuck do I need a taxi if my car can drive itself?"

It auto Ubers while you sleep / work for $$$...

Makes your car into an investment with returns

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Jewish tricks

They always save the best for themselves while they tell you to invest in Microsoft

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
LCA finally moving. Got above 16. Just gonna hold my 1200 shares for now.

Bought some more FVAC at the dip today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users