Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BIIB - It truly is painful to look at. Imagine all those speculators who were buying it on the Alzheimer's news at $350+

1604933067818.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stay at home stocks hammered. PTON -22% at the open. ZM and ETSY also deep red.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Vanguard website is on fire. Boomers are locked in if anyone is hoping they start buying up deals in the tech sector.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I never bought into the stay at home stonks.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Vanguard website is getting hammered, barely usable at the moment. It also reverted to an old UI, weirdly.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didnt make out on some of the profit I took off the table but all in all I feel I am in good shape. I missed a couple of stocks last week by pennies that would have paid off but besides that I have few complaints. I have about 20% in cash right now that I can begin to find a home for.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didnt make out on some of the profit I took off the table but all in all I feel I am in good shape. I missed a couple of stocks last week by pennies that would have paid off but besides that I have few complaints. I have about 20% in cash right now that I can begin to find a home for.

Buy some ETSY and help a bro out!

At least I had a ton of CCL from puts that hit in the money

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSLA up 5%. Im tempted to sell it again since I am up 20% and wait for the next swoon, but now I am tempted to hold on to it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm having problems executing on Fidelity, errors, trades not showing. Try to call private client group and it says volume so high they probably won't be able to talk to them "today".

Really frustrating.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
Took profits for about a 15% gain on my small batch of CCL, but it looks like until ToS stabilizes there wont be much trading, seems quite a few platforms are experiencing issues.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm having problems executing on Fidelity, errors, trades not showing. Try to call private client group and it says volume so high they probably won't be able to talk to them "today".

Really frustrating.
I havent had any issues so far using Active Trader Pro