Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another analysis of LAZR. No real revenue growth till around 2023. Can probably expect similar for other Lidar companies like VLDR

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another analysis of LAZR. No real revenue growth till around 2023. Can probably expect similar for other Lidar companies like VLDR

Like I said before, I think its an $18 to $20 stock. And thats counting that growth.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPAC volatility? Oh please...

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
so ARKG came up on my radar, they're an ETF that specializes in genome technology, research, etc. They're up about 200% YTD and genome technology is being hyped as the next FANG. I'll be throwing some money in today or selling some puts depending on the premiums.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
so ARKG came up on my radar, they're an ETF that specializes in genome technology, research, etc. They're up about 200% YTD and genome technology is being hyped as the next FANG. I'll be throwing some money in today or selling some puts depending on the premiums.
What is the net fee?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it's a bit higher than some of the more established ETFS like SPY, but if they keep the same growth it's still worth the extra expense. Can always bail when the growth tapers off.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTWN, BFT, and GHIV all up almost 10% premarket. I think these all have too much hype too close to their mergers to think there'll be a dip before mergers in late january. Still holding all 3.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Bought APXT and GHIV last week, just sold for a little over $1000 in taking. Not bad for a week!

Now to see what SPAC to buy next.

Edit:

Just bought 200 shares of FUSE, 300 of CRHC, and 200 of AACQ. Was already holding 200 GIK.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought APXT and GHIV last week, just sold for a little over $1000 in taking. Not bad for a week!

Now to see what SPAC to buy next.

Edit:

Just bought 200 shares of FUSE, 300 of CRHC, and 200 of AACQ. Was already holding 200 GIK.
Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DIS racked up a new 52 high. I have now made more return on DIS this year than MSFT. Looks like a definite rotation or profit taking on the SaaS / Stay at home plays and into the more traditional stuff. Also most SPACS are getting some air let out of the tires. Most likely some profit taking going on.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Option chain is now available for GIK. Something to keep an eye on.
Gik looks like it's on a dip, I like it enough I'll buy in tomorrow. Most EV players are jumping but most of them are still in prototype phase where as gik is buying someone already producing.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You should have access to a lot of funds with low fee's with Fidelity, they're one of the best. If you're not sure, just list what funds they offer here and we'll help you out.
sorry took so long was waiting for account to get setup. here are the manual choices. i assume the top one is s&p 500.
1609187942585.png

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
If the 1st one on the list (FID 500 Index) has the symbol FXAIX then that is your long term simple answer. S&P 500 index mutual with no load and 0.02 net fee.
Yeah it is fxaix.

Should I look at the fidcontrafund? Which is next one down. Seems to have better yearly return and lifetime. Lot of fang and tech heavy it seems.