Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just read a report that only 10% of suburban houses are selling for under 200k, good news for mortgage companies. This isn't a long hold for me anyway - I plan to set stop losses when it hits 15+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just read a report that only 10% of suburban houses are selling for under 200k, good news for mortgage companies. This isn't a long hold for me anyway - I plan to set stop losses when it hits 15+

Actually I just went in for more.

Like you I’ll pull out on this around 15.

9C4C385C-5730-4B43-A54F-895FEBE4570B.jpeg

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For me personally, there is too much uncertainty in all things real estate right now.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Blazin Blazin you ever write bull put spreads? I hate the idea of splitting my premium but being caught on the wrong side of what could be a serious correction has me considering it. I haven't done it as I tend to be far enough out of the money and trust my technical analysis to pick a solid strike. This could let me get a bit more aggressive on the sell put with cover provided by the buy put down lower.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This was amusing. Imagine the kind of fuckery one could get away with if they had the pull that someone like Elon had

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey Blazin Blazin you ever write bull put spreads? I hate the idea of splitting my premium but being caught on the wrong side of what could be a serious correction has me considering it. I haven't done it as I tend to be far enough out of the money and trust my technical analysis to pick a solid strike. This could let me get a bit more aggressive on the sell put with cover provided by the buy put down lower.

A dealer never partakes in his stash. I sell premium I don't buy it.

Having said that it's not a horrible way to give up some alpha for downside protection.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
NIO partnering with NVDA for their car computers and RMO partnering with NGA/AMZN for batteries for trucks/buses

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
NIO partnering with NVDA for their car computers and RMO partnering with NGA/AMZN for batteries for trucks/buses

150 kwh is a massive battery pack. That's like ~1400 lbs for the batteries, never mind the structure and support system that'd go to just that part of the car. All of that in a sedan? That's probably pushing toward the 'dangerously overweight' end of the spectrum for cars.

All that weight and all that torque. Winter icing in texas might actually become armageddon if electric cars become the norm.

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys get the rim rental business, I'll get the rim repo business. Double dipping!