Investing General Discussion

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I've enjoyed the break this 3 day weekend, but I think its because Ive taken some HELLACIOUS risks this passed week and I'm kind of dreading the results this next week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Also, not to go against your guys experience, but if the revenue growth is there, that's what truly matters. Domino's is garbage and they still make money.
Imagine what’s going to happen to fast food places when $15 minimum wage goes through though. Prices for shit tier food going to be crazy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine what’s going to happen to fast food places when $15 minimum wage goes through though. Prices for shit tier food going to be crazy.

Invest in automation related companies - Boston Dynamics robot will flip your burger and then dance for you while you eat

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Here is your $15 an hour...

1611007784616.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Invest in automation related companies - Boston Dynamics robot will flip your burger and then dance for you while you eat
I didnt know until the other day that Hyundai bought Boston Dynamics from GOOG last year.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone did the math on the CCIV volume and share price and the total came to 3.4 billion was traded on Friday alone.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone did the math on the CCIV volume and share price and the total came to 3.4 billion was traded on Friday alone.
At this point I almost want them to announce they are buying Direct just to watch the epic crash.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PLTR

BRIEF-Palantir Technologies Inc - Pacific Gas And Electric Company Has Initiated Deployment Of Palantir's Foundry Software

BRIEF-Palantir Technologies Inc - Pacific Gas And Electric Company Has Initiated Deployment Of Palantir's Foundry Software​

REUTERS 6:42 AM ET 1/19/2021

* PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES INC(PLTR) - PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY HAS INITIATED DEPLOYMENT OF PALANTIR'S FOUNDRY SOFTWARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Damn, I haven't followed GME, should have tossed some money at it when it went under 5$, but kinda figured it would go bankrupt

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn, I haven't followed GME, should have tossed some money at it when it went under 5$, but kinda figured it would go bankrupt
Apparently so did everyone else and they all shorted it. You are seeing the mother of all short squeezes take place.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
too late to get on the CCIV train?

Technically Lucid is still a rumor. The autists have been combing through any evidence and links, some of which I've posted to the point they're now following plane/travel logs of the key lucid/cciv people. Another interesting stat someone compiled is that spac rumors are 87% correct. It still has a lot of people buying on the hype since it's up in early hours, but if nothing is confirmed soon, it will drop back down to under 15, but at which rate I don't know. It's had a bit of support at 16.50 too. The volume being traded gives me confidence to hold.

If the rumor is confirmed though, this thing goes over 30 really quickly.