Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
is nokia the next GME?

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

Doesn't look like anyones shorting it though, I only see 1% short

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
ok this made me lol. Thanks, I needed to hear this. Will probably throw some more money at them, but ill keep it modest.

edit: about NOK above: I bought that damn stock for my rothIRA maybe two years ago? I forget, but not TWO weeks later is when they announced the end of their dividends and that shit tanked by 50 percent. sigh. Took me awhile to recoup those losses in the roth (thxs PLTR and some random spac that is doing butterfly imaging). I'll probably reenter NOK soon though, because 5g and Helsinki is a beautiful city..

GME is not a serious company. It's obvious there were some margin calls flying around with it, but expecting a hyper bloated stock to bloat some more...

Well that's just not the sort of thing you should base your portfolio on. My bet's that a lot of those margin calls have been sorted and its time for the bag holder's to start paying back. This aint tesla.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think we have now achieved the full spectrum of trading strategies here in this thread now. From ultra-conservative to full /WSB.
May God have mercy on our souls.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have we talked about Forex lately? I'm going to fucking kill it just you watch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have we talked about Forex lately? I'm going to fucking kill it just you watch
I remember talking to my professor back when I took international monetary economics. He was currency trading on the side. Today it is so algo/hft driven I can't see any real big arbitrage openings anymore.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone have PCPL? A lot of big names attached to this one and it's still at 11.05. It's in my current holdings

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone have PCPL? A lot of big names attached to this one and it's still at 11.05. It's in my current holdings

Merge vote a couple weeks away and still at 11? That sounds ominous.

Supply chain software. That explains it. Not sexy enough for the Robinhooders.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have some advice for a specific industry if anyone here owns any. I would get out of any RV stock that you have pretty soon. They’ve been booming due to covid travel restrictions and cheap gas. Well current federal policies are going to skyrocket gas, travel restrictions will probably be lightening up, and a lot of people are going to be put out of work soon that work in anything related to oil/fracking. The first thing people sell when they lose their job is RVs. There’s going to be a ton of used RVs on the market and no one buying new ones.

I have family in northern Indiana that work in the industry, they’re still working now but it’s going to slow down very soon in my opinion. And when those places slow down/stop it’s very bad. Their county was the hardest hit by unemployment in the country in 2008+

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I was playingPuts on AMC several months ago and got assigned at 6.5, so I have like 200 shares I have been bag holding hoping for a turn around. Come on WSB, come on home!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have some advice for a specific industry if anyone here owns any. I would get out of any RV stock that you have pretty soon. They’ve been booming due to covid travel restrictions and cheap gas. Well current federal policies are going to skyrocket gas, travel restrictions will probably be lightening up, and a lot of people are going to be put out of work soon that work in anything related to oil/fracking. The first thing people sell when they lose their job is RVs. There’s going to be a ton of used RVs on the market and no one buying new ones.

I have family in northern Indiana that work in the industry, they’re still working now but it’s going to slow down very soon in my opinion. And when those places slow down/stop it’s very bad. Their county was the hardest hit by unemployment in the country in 2008+
I bet they are close to/in Elkhart. That is like the RV capital of the universe. And yeah, I see RVs being a serious casualty.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I bet they are close to/in Elkhart. That is like the RV capital of the universe. And yeah, I see RVs being a serious casualty.
Yeah, Lagrange county. Lagrange, Elkhart, Shipshewana, Goshen. The whole area runs on the RV industry and Amish shit.

If I was smarter and had bigger balls I’d learn how to short and go after the big RV stocks.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think we have now achieved the full spectrum of trading strategies here in this thread now. From ultra-conservative to full /WSB.
May God have mercy on our souls.

The age of the 5% annual return boomer investors is over.

The age of the 500% annual return YOLO investor has arrived

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did my part to invest in TSLA. Pre-ordered my Cybertruck today. Hopefully it takes so long to get that the Dems pass a shitload of EV tax incentives by the time I have to pay for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I did my part to invest in TSLA. Pre-ordered my Cybertruck today. Hopefully it takes so long to get that the Dems pass a shitload of EV tax incentives by the time I have to pay for it.
The first vehicle to outdo the Pontiac Aztek in fugliness.

Grats sir.

• 1Like