Investing General Discussion

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
it's pretty interesting. Contemplating if i should make any moves in the wee hours of the morning - I was fairly sure the craze would die down a bit. It only doubled down in intensity with chamath and elon. I guess this is why i'm not rich.

I don't have the strength to go the distance with more than one of these kinds of stocks. PLTR uses up my entire mana pool for that. With GME I was watching too closely, thinking every dip was the stampede out the door and I was about to get left trampled on the floor.

Does not help that I have no true faith in the underlining stock lol. I think the most I can manage with these meme stocks is 20 to 40 percent upside then set the stop losses.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, still has a long way to go to become one "for the ages" I remember the VW spike and it was insane, no reddit necessary.

View attachment 331255
1611701889470.png

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
do we really think AMC will pull a smaller version of GameStop here?

Quite possibly. My day ended up $5k. There’s hype on Reddit, Stocktwits, Twitter...gonna see what this does tomorrow and decide whether to pull out. With this cheap price people are gonna be keen to hop on, on the tails of GME.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
do we really think AMC will pull a smaller version of GameStop here?
I've been seeing more chatter about AMC in the last couple hours than I've seen all week. And then this is going around. GME has made it open season on all shorts and people are out for blood

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Am I reading this wrong or does this mean as of 12/31/2020 there are 68,130,000 million shares sold short?

Yet their total shares outstanding is only 69,750,000...

Volume just today alone was 176,409,209. How are there still any short positions on GME with that insane volume?

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Well the 200 AMC Shares I owned are now Green, and if these prices hold at the open my calls are ITM, make me rich autist

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
over the next few months with the 1400 or 2000 stimulus coming, it may be a winning strat to just follow the autist herd and just dip out as soon as you hit whatever gains goal you have, just make sure you're pivoting before that herd.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user