Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
If this somehow makes $10k+ by end of week I will give away $1000 here in a random lottery.

edit: additional $10k to today. I.e. up $16k plus by Friday close
Void where prohibited. I will sell out if it starts to tank.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If this somehow makes $10k+ by end of week I will give away $1000 here in a random lottery.

You should take the 1k and donate it to the site for Elon Musk amounts of tucobucks and then use said tucobucks to threadban the entire userbase for a day just to watch LLR's head explode. At least, thats what I would do.

Go Big Charlize Theron GIF by NETFLIX

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If I win the lottery I pledge to buy $1000 of GME no matter what price it is at.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, my AMC was up 20% so I put a 10% trailing on it and stopped paying attention. Look at AMC after hours and I’m like oh wow my stock doubled today...go look it up and the stop loss barely triggered earlier today. No tendies for me but I can pay for tonight’s 5 guys!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching the trading screen right now for AMC is mesmerizing. Picture this in insane motion sped up 1000x

1611706829316.png

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The video that was posted earlier about the short did another. GME up to 135% short now. They continue to buy back in with more shorts. Stock borrow fee at 23%. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Also I still have a partial stock because stop losses are only for whole numbers. This shits going to be worth like $15 tomorrow!

CFD9759F-E40B-4B98-8723-59A8C0856F00.jpeg

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna become a donor to this forum to show my appreciation. I made money these past months and a lot of advice and tips I got here.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So even though I know in the core of my being its a stupid play, I bought some AMC. My plan is to use the implied volatility at the open to get an insane multiple on a covered call for my 100 shares. The more likely outcome is I am going to lose a few hundred dollars. But hey, sometime you just gotta follow the herd.

Edit: lol I am already up 3%

• 1Solidarity

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So even though I know in the core of my being its a stupid play, I bought some AMC. My plan is to use the implied volatility at the open to get an insane multiple on a covered call for my 100 shares. The more likely outcome is I am going to lose a few hundred dollars. But hey, sometime you just gotta follow the herd.

Edit: lol I am already up 3%

Yes! Use your part of your brain that makes illogical decisions!