Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still think amc is a zombie firm, similar to gamestop. bb and nok still actually have legs maybe possibly. I just don't see how amc comes out of the covid shutdown and the concurrent/following hollywood shakeup.
Oh of course it is. It is my every intention to be out of this stock by lunchtime tomorrow.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My first buy was 100 shares at $6.89. I just went another 100 at 8.33. Thats my max all in for money I got to play with here.

Being poor makes playing the market sorta lame, but oh well.
If you have $1500 to invest in free cash, you ain't poor. You have to start someplace. Just. Don't. Be. A. Hog.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think amc is a zombie firm, similar to gamestop. bb and nok still actually have legs maybe possibly. I just don't see how amc comes out of the covid shutdown and the concurrent/following hollywood shakeup.

Get the fuck out of here. No one wants to hear the boomer investor fundamental analysis!! No matter how sound the logic!

(Sarcasm)

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Where on Fidelity can you view after-hours pricing of stocks? I'm only seeing sectors, S&P Mini, etc.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, E-Trade you can only see it via the bid and ask lots.

Hard to focus right now with all the cocaine and hookers

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where on Fidelity can you view after-hours pricing of stocks? I'm only seeing sectors, S&P Mini, etc.

You have to apply/turn on after hours trading and then when you open the trade tab you can hit the button for after hours trade/price. You can also download Active Trader Pro and see real time after hours prices there

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I've got it enabled. Just couldn't find anywhere to view live stats. Thanks stonkbros.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
My first buy was 100 shares at $6.89. I just went another 100 at 8.33. Thats my max all in for money I got to play with here.

Being poor makes playing the market sorta lame, but oh well.

It snowballs, trust me. We all started with small change. Just keep at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its after 8pm. No pricing to see. Just set up a watchlist and include the columns for extra hours info. You will see it during the extra hours.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You have to apply/turn on after hours trading and then when you open the trade tab you can hit the button for after hours trade/price. You can also download Active Trader Pro and see real time after hours prices there
ATP is the only way to play on Fidelity.