Investing General Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
WSB is still going diamond hands. They think that CNBC is lying, covering for Melvin by saying they closed their positions when they actually didn't...

I mean, in 2021 I don't even think that's an impossibility anymore.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1611747963986.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Currently up about 9,000 on my calls trying to decide if I should hit the button or see what the morning market brings

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Trapped in Randomonia>
AMC dipped to 9 just as 7:00 am hit and now back to 11 in 5 minutes
Yea, gonna ride the roller coaster for once only out 1k if it bottums out, not losing anything if the gains are less right?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Robinhood name sure is turning apropos, love it.

This mania will eventually end and hopefully millions of millennials who have never invested introduced to it now, will begin to do so and we kick off the final stage of this secular bull market.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sure thing

Attachments

• The-End-Is-Near-Funny-Toilet-Paper-Picture.png
    The-End-Is-Near-Funny-Toilet-Paper-Picture.png
    586.7 KB · Views: 0

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

This mania will eventually end and hopefully millions of millennials who have never invested introduced to it now, will begin to do so and we kick off the final stage of this secular bull market.
MY BODY IS READY FOR ROBINHOOD IPO

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm contemplating just buying some calls and selling them same day for pretty much the only way to limit risk in this clown show outside of not participating at all. But that's also no fun.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
I'm worried I'm not gonna get my limit order of 8.33 and wondering if I should cancel it and raise the price on it. Suggestions?
I

Hopefully they will all turn Republican when they get their tax bill.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So I'm contemplating just buying some calls and selling them same day for pretty much the only way to limit risk in this clown show outside of not participating at all. But that's also no fun.

Only issue is that the premium is very very high that it will be hard to find anything with a high delta. You have to go pretty deep in the money which means spending more but still maybe less than buying the equity.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's been holding steady at 10.5-11.5 for the last half hour so far, probably won't see much more movement until closer to 9:30 as more people wake up and we get to the open

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
this shit is costing me money and i dont even own any of the meme stocks.

need all these people to finish bankrupting melvin and go take a few weeks worth of naps

ZNTE
1611750813755.png

WPF
1611750866215.png