Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't want anyone calling me a boomer, plus my wife made fun of me for being such a pussy.

View attachment 331361
Lol, I told my wife the GME story and halfway through she was like "does this story end soon?". Then she asked how mch I made and I said i dont play with that shit. She told me I was dumb and to buy some AMC. Thats how I bought some last night.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You guys going in mid/end craze are nuts lol
I thought this 2 days ago when GME first spiked.
It's not unheard of to think WSB might want to keep riding the publicity and quickly target other stocks. Especially since they've made a killing on GME and can easily push it into something else quickly.
Maybe it'll backfire, but eh...

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
i dont understand. placed a premarket order on td ameritrade at 730, low enough share amount the funds can cover. and the trade still hasnt executed

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
i dont understand. placed a premarket order on td ameritrade at 730, low enough share amount the funds can cover. and the trade still hasnt executed

Did you put a market order or limit order? And I'm not familiar with TD ameritrade but for fidelity you have to specify extended hours trading on the trade ticket

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In other news, all three indexes are getting deep red. Maybe /WSB broke Wall Street.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Lol Jackie Treehorn Jackie Treehorn going to be let down when he wakes up
5519F2AE-CCD1-4348-ABD6-B3AEC2165C1C.jpeg

I’m awake. Now for the real day to start soon.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Did you put a market order or limit order? And I'm not familiar with TD ameritrade but for fidelity you have to specify extended hours trading on the trade ticket
market order. only options are day and market on close.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
market order.

So if TD ameritrade is like fidelity market orders won't execute until 9:30 am, in which case you'll probably be assigned some insane price. Need to use limit orders in after hours. I'd cancel it and rethink your position IMO

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Manage our family wealth the old fashion way with diversified holdings and a large portion is with fidelity. If I wanted to set up a new meme trade account what app is recommended? If robinhood can't trade after hours?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those looking for discounts/entry points for SPACs this might be a day to shop. GME and AMC seem to be taking all the cash out of the universe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users