Investing General Discussion

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Manage our family wealth the old fashion way with diversified holdings and a large portion is with fidelity. If I wanted to set up a new meme trade account what app is recommended? If robinhood can't trade after hours?
Webull

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I just filled a TD buy order with a limit, have to make sure to check Day+Extended Hours. Wish I knew this was an option for my account 3hrs ago.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So if TD ameritrade is like fidelity market orders won't execute until 9:30 am, in which case you'll probably be assigned some insane price. Need to use limit orders in after hours. I'd cancel it and rethink your position IMO
You can get pre-market trading enabled on your TD Ameritrade account. Their premarket trading starts at 7am.

You must use limit orders and change order type from DAY to EXT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
AM. ill stop shitting up the thread with dumb questions. cancelled the order and will go back to readin :p

No such thing as a dumb question. We don't want to see anyone make a mistake and lose money. This thread has been crazier than usual with the GME/Meme stock stuff, and I'd feel bad if someone rushed into something based on what we've been posting. Take your time, read as much as you can, and make smaller plays in the beginning to learn the system. When I first started trading options I'd only do 1 or 2 at a time on a 10$ stock before moving on to 100$ stocks

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
TOS doesn't have 24/5 trading, only offer extended hour trading (EXTO in purple) for some stuff, can do pre market and post market for a bit though. no options until open

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
AMC hits 18 right at 9:00, unleash the Robinhooders
IT BEGINS.

3861AF29-6972-44C5-84AE-C3297BC107E0.jpeg

• 4Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 7 users