• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Something to think about.

People are fucking holding GME right now.

There are some true believers in this, that are really either think 10000 GME or really are out to bust shorts.

Seriously, who is holding GME? Lol. And why hasn't GME hired some 14 yr old shit Lord to take over marketing and social media?

They could turn their company around if they really jumped on this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That's bullshit. When you sign up they scare you to death with "Careful investing in stocks, you can lose everything!", and now they want to hold your fucking hand and give you training wheels? Give me a fucking break
0C95C38D-B98A-4DAD-96A8-4EE8AA2814B6.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I believe the "hold gamestop" thing is just long enough for the hedge funds to go tits up, not a forever thing.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I think i might actually just sleep through the rest of the market day and see where my positions are at come 9pm or whenever I wakeup.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, almost went with EXPR when I couldn't get my AMC through. Was at about $9 then. Almost $14 now. Meanwhile I'm down on AMC as it's stalled completely.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are short positions required to be made public ? or can you see them through some other mechanism ?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Something to think about.

People are fucking holding GME right now.

There are some true believers in this, that are really either think 10000 GME or really are out to bust shorts.

Seriously, who is holding GME? Lol. And why hasn't GME hired some 14 yr old shit Lord to take over marketing and social media?

They could turn their company around if they really jumped on this

There is no company to turn around. Its like trying to turn around a landline phone company when everyone has a cell phone. Their business model exists purely to serve a previous tech generation