Investing General Discussion

I just am popping into give a hat tip. Just read in the news about this gamespot stuff. Epic fucking shit, you investing bastards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They just need to tie it to white supremacy or Trump somehow

Ask and ye shall receive

signal-2021-01-26-205152.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PLTR and my boomer stocks like MSFT and LMT keeping me in the green today. Not regretting closing AMC at a tidy 110% profit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol, WILL THIS EVER GET TO $20 I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS FOREVER (25 minutes).
In fairness, this is something I was worried would happen. GME worked well because everyone was focused on the single stock.

When no one knows what the next one is, they spread to like half a dozen (EXPR, BB, SPCE, BBBY, NOK, etc), and...it all just kind of sputters out. The short sellers can eat a tiny loss to make sure they don't end up down billions because they know the squeeze is on.

That's why I said this ride may be over. Had everyone picked a single stock as the next one it might have worked, but alas it's probably too late.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I bought Nokia yesterday after some rumblings at $4, and it's also on the halt train. Was at $9.
So far NOK & EXPR are my best bets.
AMC has stalled

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Something to think about.

People are fucking holding GME right now.

There are some true believers in this, that are really either think 10000 GME or really are out to bust shorts.

Seriously, who is holding GME? Lol. And why hasn't GME hired some 14 yr old shit Lord to take over marketing and social media?

They could turn their company around if they really jumped on this

what are they going to do? Take on Amazon?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gamestop could pivot into a chicken tenders fast food restaurant chain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user