Investing General Discussion

fris

Vyemm Raider
Blazin Blazin is pointing out what may be the eventual end game. When it i is really over, and it's time to sell, markets may lock us out. Back in the 80s, brokers just didn't answer their phones, people were stuck holding while everything crashed.

I'm in for less an $100, totally ok with the risk. Anyone putting in sizeable amount compared to your net worth should identify pull-out points

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
GME is flying all over the place again, was just down to $283 from $380 minutes ago premarket

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Stop applying one persons response to the entire user base of the thread. Your time is not wasted on all of us just because it was wasted on one or two people. You’ve done this before and dipped out of the thread because of it. You’ve had way people thanking you for your perspective than dismissing it.

It’s the internet, you’re always going to run into opposition when talking to a large group of people. ALWAYS. If the bulk of people were dismissing you then I’d agree you’re wasting your time but like I said it’s not like that in this thread for you.

I'm not nopping out of the thread just not worth a tete-a-tete with Lach when he says shit so stupid you realize it's not worth the time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I’m getting out of the small positions I have today. I came to that conclusion once I read these apps are locking people out. They’re going to stick people with stocks that CANT sell because their app has decided fuck em no one can buy from you. Wonder if these companies got direct payments to fuck their customers, that’s what the SEC should be investigating.

Every company blocking activity should be sued into nonexistence for blatant market manipulation.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like the robinhooders cut bait, probably bailing on the platform and moving to weebull, expect some wild swings up ahead

• 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Good interview to watch. You can tell the distain that the CNBC commentator has for the average person in the way he asks his questions especially in part 2. Do these reddit people actually do research??? Jezus.

Pt 1:

Part 2:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah, time to look at WeBull

its crazy how fast Robinhood switched from "land of the free" to the same old shit as all the rest of them

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Blazin Blazin I'm so glad we have people like you to advocate to limit the amount the plebs can make, for their own good of course.

If you are trying to say "watch out because they will steal from you and fuck you", saying "let's just regulate things more so the same people can keep stealing and manipulating" is a strange way to frame it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, how is this even legal?

Tw.JPG

• 1WTF

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The best part is that their name is "Robinhood". I appreciate that immensely.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if WSB can burst the bubble and crash the whole market...

Because that's what I'm rooting for now.

• 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The capitol riots are looking better and better to a lot of people this morning.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin I'm so glad we have people like you to advocate to limit the amount the plebs can make, for their own good of course.

If you are trying to say "watch out because they will steal from you and fuck you", saying "let's just regulate things more so the same people can keep stealing and manipulating" is a strange way to frame it.

I am not advocating we limit what plebs can make, as I'm here trying to help plebs like you and me make money. You want to lash out in your righteous anger, I am not saying that. I"m saying watch out they will steal and fuck you and are DOING SO RIGHT NOW. You aren't fucking them, they are fucking you. You are so convinced you are getting them that you are completely missing what is actually happen. You don't even know who they are, this is just a general middle class frustration at a bullshit system that people realize is rigged against them. You are the people putting BLM signs in their yard you are being fucking played.

Last edited:

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I sold AMC at +$40k.

womp womp. Can’t complain about 40 grand in a couple of days.

Assss promised, I said if I closed at least +$16k I’d give away $1000. Any idea the best way to randomize a winner, and make it so it’s public? Like, is there a website where you type in a list of names and it randomly picks one? I’ll see if there is, but if you know of one let me know.

Lets not spam the thread with that.

Please *PM* me to enter. At the close of market hours Friday will be the cutoff for entries. I will compile all names until then and find a hopefully public way to pick someone’s name.

Last edited:
  • 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think he's agreeing with the sentiment man. Lachius hasn't actually bought any GME, but he did buy some NOK.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sold AMC at +$40k.

womp womp. Can’t complain about 40 grand in a couple of days.

Assss promised, I said if I closed at least +$16k I’d give away $1000. Any idea the best way to randomize a winner, and make it so it’s public? Like, is there a website where you type in a list of names and it randomly picks one? I’ll see if there is, but if you know of one let me know.
I'm in !