Are you new?
Lol, so true.

first time GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Put in a limit order for AMC @ 7.75, 1 share, with fidelity. Will see if it process

Reset it for 8.11, processed fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I love Thinkorswim, but I am going to move my cash out of my TD Ameritrade account too as soon as my cash settles from what I sold yesterday. What brokers haven't suspended trading on these certain tickers? Will probably just combine my funds from RH and TD into one account somewhere. Just, where is that somewhere going to be.
Etrade has been trading all day for me

• 4Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just grabbed 400 more nok (brining me up to around 900 total) at 4.70- had to use vanguard lol. Plan to hold it until around earnings time on feb 4

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has anyone taken a look at the volume on GME and AMC? Wondering if this isn't just another ladder down like in AH last night.

Granted, the volume could also be low since no one can buy, but it's a thought.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The volume is down because of the trade restrictions these brokers have put in place. If the retail trader can't hit the buy button on these, its going to have a big effect.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I just grabbed 400 more nok (brining me up to around 900 total) at 4.70- had to use vanguard lol. Plan to hold it until around earnings time on feb 4

Yeah NOK is what I held, i'm down a dollar a share or so but not worried long term with them. Still pisses me off to no end though that they did this shit to GME/AMC. I have small positions in those two, but how DARE they stop trading on stocks at their own whim

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That said, the biggest GME volume bar in the intraday trading was the volume bottom low price of $112 at 11:24am. Even higher volume than the opening 1min bar.

Hedge funds hitting the buy button to cover? Who knows..

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah NOK is what I held, i'm down a dollar a share or so but not worried long term with them. Still pisses me off to no end though that they did this shit to GME/AMC. I have small positions in those two, but how DARE they stop trading on stocks at their own whim

my average is around 4.80 - I dumped amc at it's peak yday so had some extra play money

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Robinhood. Webull. TDameritrade. Merril lynch. (boa) Schwab. Cashapp. trading212.

All have restricted the trades now.

This is fucking huge.

• 2Like
  • 2RAGE
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Robinhood. Webull. TDameritrade. Merril lynch. (boa) Schwab. Cashapp. trading212.

All have restricted the trades now.

This is fucking huge.
the writing is literally on the wall and people (except for a few tweets) are focusing on the retail investors as the crux of the problem.

Only needs a little more time but I think i know whats going to lead the news. (unless we decide we want to attack some country)

• 1Like