Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Not sure how it would be handled when they change margin requirements after you entered a position, to just liquidate it doesn't seem right but it wouldn't surprise me if the terms state that they have that power.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ROBINHOOD AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ROBINHOOD OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (1)THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH ORFROM THE SERVICE; (3) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA DUE TO YOUR CONDUCT, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE; OR (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What about these companies, the platforms are basically killing the value of their shares? How are they not up in arms ?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only people getting jail time are the financial terrorists who bought GME stock, at least, I assume that's the clownworld outcome

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What about these companies, the platforms are basically killing the value of their shares? How are they not up in arms ?
They're still way up compared to a week ago. But yeah, if I'm on the board of Blackberry or Nokia, I'm sitting here like what the fuck?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ROBINHOOD AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ROBINHOOD OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (1)THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH ORFROM THE SERVICE; (3) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA DUE TO YOUR CONDUCT, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE; OR (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE
Your conduct: Buying stock we dont want you to buy.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I hope portnoy dies on this hill for the little people. He will become next president of the US if he does lmao

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
They hit stash too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210128-100335.png
    Screenshot_20210128-100335.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 53