Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll sell my EXPR and NAKD pretty soon I think, after last weeks debacle all the momentum shifted to AMC/GME, none of the other trending shorts seemed to have recovered. I'm keeping SNDL though, that was trending before this whole thing took off for different reasons, and it'll have a catalyst as news of the weed bill they're working on goes around.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll sell my EXPR and NAKD pretty soon I think, after last weeks debacle all the momentum shifted to AMC/GME, none of the other trending shorts seemed to have recovered. I'm keeping SNDL though, that was trending before this whole thing took off for different reasons, and it'll have a catalyst as news of the weed bill they're working on goes around.

1612041555201.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, I was messing around with my Fidelity account...my company's 401k is 100 percent available to put into Brokeragelink (self directed.)

I'm gonna SPAC the fuck out of it. I would have done this a long time ago if I'd known.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Oh damn, it's flying already. I thought what I read said 3-4:30 Pacific time. Probably missed it. Not gonna sit outside for an hour and a half to find it anyway

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, new to investing and requesting help from Forum Investment Bros. I put in this order earlier:

Capture.PNG

I guess I can't buy bc it's the weekend. So this means I'm set to buy at opening bell on Mon? Will this definitely go through? Or am I going to wake up to find out that it opened higher than 24.99 and it didn't trigger? Yes, I know this is basic, so I appreciate the help.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, new to investing and requesting help from Forum Investment Bros. I put in this order earlier:

View attachment 332117

I guess I can't buy bc it's the weekend. So this means I'm set to buy at opening bell on Mon? Will this definitely go through? Or am I going to wake up to find out that it opened higher than 24.99 and it didn't trigger? Yes, I know this is basic, so I appreciate the help.
It's Saturday. Don't put an order in for Monday now. Watch the premarket on Monday morning and then make your decisions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

View attachment 332117

There is no way to know even the futures are closed right now. That was the closing price on Friday if it opens higher it won't fill. If you want a guarantee fill at open then you have to change to market order which could be a price substantially higher. I can tell you Monday morning much more accurately range it's going to open if you remind me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, awesome thanks. So I'm gathering people typically don't put in buy orders during the weekend. They pretty much always wait and see what the market looks like premarket Monday. Wish I was still on the East Coast.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Just bought 3 kilograms of silver online. I know it's not shares, but why not? Can't hurt to have some physical on-hand.

SD Bullion was a well recommended site in my research.

Edit: SD Bullion, not JM. Edit again: JM was also very well reviewed.

silver.jpg

2021_lunarox_od_0006_7.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Ok, awesome thanks. So I'm gathering people typically don't put in buy orders during the weekend. They pretty much always wait and see what the market looks like premarket Monday. Wish I was still on the East Coast.

Wake up at 6:15, trade at 6:30, or premarket if your broker allows.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users